Coastal Getaway

For my next school project I am designing a teeny tiny beach house. The colors are blue, green and white. Of course. These are a few of my design inspiration pictures:

Love the old frames above the bed.

I could sure use a beach house retreat right now.

all pictures via House Beautiful, Elle Decor and Coastal Living

9 Responses to Coastal Getaway

1. marissa Monday, March 16, 2009 at 6:48 pm #

i love that staircase! i would love any beach house, though.

2. KJ Friday, March 20, 2009 at 4:34 pm #

Love that arrangement of frames over the bed, and the white kitchen with blue subway tile and earthy blinds on the windows.

3. Melissa B. Friday, March 27, 2009 at 5:14 pm #

Ya, love all those pics! Totally relaxing–let’s go there!

4. Elizabeth Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 1:03 pm #

I LOVE it! This is like my dream house! Seriously. I should call you when I get a real house. I really really really love it!

5. Elizabeth Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 1:04 pm #

Oh p.s. it is probably weird that I am still commenting on your blogs when you can’t see mine so if you want an invite, shoot me a line at riggs DOT elizabeth AT gmail

6. Beaman Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:30 pm #

My favourite room has to be the bathroom with all the shells. Wonderful!

Home Interior Design Themes

7. LOVING. LIVING. SMALL. Friday, May 1, 2009 at 1:10 am #

Loving those distressed frames above the bed, especially that they are off center. So pretty!

8. degree Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 5:55 am #

I like you 6th street graphic design school is prefect. The bedroom design is so sweat.Your green color room design also is fantastic.Great

9. Mrs. Beach Bride Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 4:44 pm #

I want that bathroom with all of the star fish and shells. So Pretty!