Dwell Studio Pillows

Have you seen the new Dwell pillows for Target. Love them!  Caitlin featured the amazing chevron one on her blog.  It is so beautiful front and back!

I was in Target a couple of days ago and could not resist this yellow Rosette pillow.  It is now on my sofa reminding me that Spring is on it’s way.

22 Responses to Dwell Studio Pillows

1. Rebecca Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 2:37 pm #

These designs are stunning, but the one you bought is definitely my fav 😀 I need some yellow in my home too! Love the new blog design btw.

2. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 3:36 pm #

Target, really? Gorgeous. I love your new pillow. Yellow always looks so fresh.

3. marissa Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 4:45 pm #

Wow, I might need the blue chevron one.

And I love your new design 🙂

4. autumn Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 5:49 pm #

*sigh. i love target.
    and, i love how the yellow rosette pillow looks against the blue pillow on your sofa.

5. Jackie Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

Defintely will be picking up the chevron one. I love your yellow rosette pillow too. Looks great!

6. e and d Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:23 pm #

oh my goodness! i just bought that pillow recently! i love it too! and i love all the things you feature- my mouth is always watering on your blog! 🙂

7. Kelly Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:31 pm #

I like the green ones!

I have that chevron one (sans the piping), but it's not from Target. I like it, but I can't figure out where it belongs…

Kelly

8. Sharstin Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:37 pm #

i love the dwell pillows! i have the yellow one as well~

9. Dobbygirl Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 6:46 pm #

I LOVE DwellStudio for Target – I've got my eye on some bedding! Fab!

10. Lovely Little Nest Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 7:14 pm #

Oh my gosh! I saw some of the new ones but I somehow missed the chevron pillow! I'm going to run over right now and snatch 1 {or 2} up! Thanks! 🙂

11. Decor I Adore.... Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 10:11 pm #

I saw these yesterday. My favorite are the yellow one you purchased and the chevron.

12. Playing Sublimely Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 10:20 pm #

you're dreamy :)…love the blog!

13. Joi Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 11:53 pm #

Those are so fun. Love the one you snagged!: )

14. j. vorwaller Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 9:18 am #

I love love love that pillow from target! amazing! looks perfect on your sofa.

15. Flory Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 11:09 am #

yes good thing you have that rossete kind of pillow…the fabric look's great too even the dark brown on top I guess, and if you combine it with your yellow pillow, it will add more beauty in your sofa=)

16. bazaarofserendipity Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 5:56 pm #

god i love target! I like your new pillow.. It looks super cute!

17. Douglass Family Sunday, February 21, 2010 at 7:33 pm #

I heart Dwell Studio! Ummm JUST LOVE your yellow pillow. Envy is followed by my post! lol Hope you got my email. Let me know what you think!

18. Dayka (Life +Style) Monday, February 22, 2010 at 12:55 am #

LOVE that yellow pillow!

19. carlee Monday, February 22, 2010 at 1:03 am #

It looks wonderful! I love their new line. I also have the other pillow on your sofa…in green. I think we have a lot of the same pillows. I like your style…

20. Chic Coles Monday, February 22, 2010 at 3:43 pm #

What great finds. Sure does look like spring with that great yellow pillow. So dwell is at Target, will have to check it out.

21. Emily A. Clark Monday, February 22, 2010 at 4:06 pm #

I love these. Just wish that dang chevron pillow didn't have those birds on the back! I also love your rosette pillow. It was on the cover of Country Living a couple of months ago. Looks great.

22. Megan @ Megity's Handmade Monday, February 22, 2010 at 4:17 pm #

Ahhh!! You got the rosette pillow! I've been looking for it ever since I saw it on the cover of Country Living.