Etsy Ruffles Roundup

My husband hates them but I love them.  I think anything with ruffles becomes instantly lovely.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

13 Responses to Etsy Ruffles Roundup

1. Re:Fresh Design Studio Monday, February 22, 2010 at 4:32 pm #

loving the ruffled pillows! Have you tried to make your own before?

2. carlee Monday, February 22, 2010 at 4:54 pm #

So funny you say that your husband hates them. My boyfriend does too. I always love the shirts with a sweet ruffle and he despises them. Love your picks.

3. Chic Coles Monday, February 22, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

We love anything with ruffles also.

4. Beth Wooten Monday, February 22, 2010 at 5:29 pm #

I never met a ruffle I didn't like! Number ten, the scarf/shawl is my favorite. I hopped over to Artlab on Etsy from your link, and they have a ton of beautiful and sort of raw pieces. Thanks for a great image list!

5. patricia Monday, February 22, 2010 at 5:57 pm #

This is lovely. Thrilled you included artlab. Thanks so much! x

6. elizabethrosasjewelry Monday, February 22, 2010 at 6:09 pm #

I'm with Beth…I never met a ruffle I didn't like…and yellow cupcakes–yum!

7. Hettle Monday, February 22, 2010 at 6:11 pm #

Lovely collection- thanks so much for including my cover 🙂 Glad to stumble upon your blog, its fantastic!

8. LB3K Monday, February 22, 2010 at 7:10 pm #

Thank you for including my dress! You have found some lovely ruffles!

Leisel
    Brown Paper Packages

9. Jesse Monday, February 22, 2010 at 8:58 pm #

I love these finds! I can't seem to get enough ruffles these days either. Oh and I just purchased the Target Chevron pillows you posted below. Love it!

10. Lovely Little Nest Monday, February 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm #

As soon as I saw the name of this post, I knew I would love it! 🙂 I've been all about the ruffles as well! Great finds!

11. christi Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 12:36 am #

ruffles make my heart swoon! i love them!

12. AB HOME Interiors Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 3:03 am #

Aw ruffles are great. Great photos!