Feature Friday: Suzanne’s Attic

Gotta love the gnome stealers.
My friend Suzanne is a designer at Alice Lane. Her and her husband live in the sweetest little attic above her mom’s home.  It is full of quirk and charm, just like Suzanne herself.
Her little living room. She made that table out of an old window!
Cutest little slipper chair.
I love all her vintage-inspired bedding.  The coverlet is amazing.
Her little blue kitchen is adorable.
Her office is in a little nook and features a place to sketch, read and put her feet up on that adorable flower ottoman.

8 Responses to Feature Friday: Suzanne’s Attic

1. Chic Coles Friday, February 26, 2010 at 12:02 pm #

What a sweet apartment. Her art work is wonderful.

2. Blueprint Bliss Friday, February 26, 2010 at 1:19 pm #

What a great space. Thanks for sharing!

3. Decor I Adore Friday, February 26, 2010 at 1:50 pm #

The ottoman, the rug in the livingroom, the white chair with blue apholstery (also in the livingroom). I don't know what to choose as a favorite. I wish I had a friend with an apartment like this one. Looks like the perfect place to sit down and read a book. And to take a nap on that bed must feel delicious :). OK enough with the day dreaming!

4. Emily A. Clark Friday, February 26, 2010 at 8:48 pm #

Very cool space. And, I especially like those blocks in the glass jar for a nursery (first pic).

5. sarah, flourish design + style Friday, February 26, 2010 at 11:27 pm #

So lovely! Her office nook is a space I could spend alot of time in! Thanks for sharing!

6. Jesse Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 9:47 pm #

I love posts like this, because you get to see such fun style. So many magazines are too perfect, not lived in. Thanks for sharing!

7. Wendy @ The Shabby Nest Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 4:52 am #

That ottoman is adorable!!!! And since I just live up in Davis County, I am putting a trip to Alice Lane on my in-the-near-future field trip plans. 😉

8. Mindy Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 12:17 am #

Suzanne is my sister-in-law, and I love visiting her cute home whenever we come to visit. I always notice something new when I am there.

I am in awe of her talent as a designer. None of it has rubbed off on me yet, so I plan on just copying everything she does! These pictures will help in my efforts. 🙂