Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Saw this here.  You can buy it here.  It’s on sale and an incredible deal.
& I have been eyeing this sunburst mirror from Pier 1, also on sale.

9 Responses to Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

1. autumn Friday, February 26, 2010 at 11:54 pm #

i love the prices on these! thanks for sharing.

2. Kelly Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 2:00 am #

ohmygosh, those ARE really well priced…

3. Sandy K (Aus) Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 2:30 am #

Those mirrors are lovely. I would love the first for my dining room wall and I'd love to see the second in my parent's bedroom. I don't think my two bedroom apartment could get away with two sunburst mirrors.

4. Chic Coles Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 2:46 am #

Love them.It is really fun to layer them on a larger mirror.

5. La Dolfina Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 3:14 am #

They are both fabulous!!
    And the prices rock!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

6. jdl2005 Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 11:39 am #

I have also seen the first mirror, with antiqued glass on the rays, at Hobby Lobby. Regularly priced at $50. they often run 50% mirrors bringing the price to a can't pass $25.00. That is where I got mine!

7. Lovely Little Nest Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 9:14 pm #

Both are beautiful! That really is a fabulous deal, especially considering how large the mirror is. Great finds! 🙂

8. Rachel Hagen Monday, March 1, 2010 at 5:26 pm #

When I saw the first one, I thought it was the one we already have hanging in our place. Maybe they're too much alike to have two. They are fabulous, aren't they? Thanks for the link love 🙂

9. Dayka (Life +Style) Monday, March 1, 2010 at 6:32 pm #

i just bought the flower one from pier 1–love it, and only $39!