A Place for Your Feet

I think an upholstered ottoman is a great alternative to a cocktail table.  It’s a place to rest your feet and a tray allows your ottoman to stay functional for drinks or books.

Via Southern Living

Via Southern Accents

Via Sunset Magazine

via house beautiful

Via house beautiful

Via Ideal Home

via Living etc

via Country Living

Check out Jenny’s amazing coffee-table-turned-ottoman transformation!

8 Responses to A Place for Your Feet

1. Fran Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 11:02 am #

Great post. The first pic is my favorite. I can't wait to have a big enough LR or family room to try out Jenny's coffee table turned ottoman transformation!

2. Blueprint Bliss Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 12:59 pm #

All of these look great!

3. Design Esquire Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 1:41 pm #

These are all just beautiful!

4. Chic Coles Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 2:48 pm #

Wow great post. Can not say the difference a great ottoman has made in the living room. So much more comfortable.

5. Nikki Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 4:59 pm #

You didn't mention the two best things…no bumped heads, or dusting 😉

6. Emily A. Clark Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 6:17 pm #

Great ottomans but what I like most is that bamboo mirror in the first pic. Gorgeous!

7. marissa Wednesday, February 24, 2010 at 11:09 pm #

I love, I love. Especially the one by the Chicago designer (the one with the white chandelier and the inlaid wallpaper). I have that one saved on my computer… from Apartment Therapy, I think?

We have an ottoman from Ikea that is not meant for feet, and we always have our feet on it. I found one at Z Gallerie that you would just love… but it's $999 and that just isn't going to work! Let me know if you find any good cheapish ones.

8. Joi Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 12:05 am #

That picture with the trellis ottoman is one of my favorite inspiration pics!