Etsy Bunting Roundup

I’m back!!  Thanks to everyone who participated in my series.  I had so much fun on my cruise. We went to the Mexican Riviera and I was so inspired by the beautiful pendant flag banners that were hanging everywhere.
Today’s Etsy roundup is bunting flags. I love them!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

20 Responses to Etsy Bunting Roundup

1. hatjunkie Monday, April 26, 2010 at 11:03 am #

That is so pretty. It's great to get away and see things freshly.

2. sara Monday, April 26, 2010 at 11:11 am #

Hope you had a wonderful trip!

3. LifestyleBohemia Monday, April 26, 2010 at 11:54 am #

Welcome back!
    I love all of these reusable flags/banners.
    I recently purchased one on Etsy made by CorrieberryPie & love it!
    Have a great day!
    xx

4. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Monday, April 26, 2010 at 1:27 pm #

Welcome back!! Glad you had a lovely time!!

5. Dinky Daisy Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:41 pm #

Thanks for featuring my little coin purse on your blog 🙂

Debs
    x

6. Chichiboulie Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

what a gorgeous photo for inspiration. thank you so much for including my bunting print in your collection.

7. Tim Irving Monday, April 26, 2010 at 2:57 pm #

A great, colorful post. Thanks for including my photo.

8. Knotted Nest Monday, April 26, 2010 at 3:32 pm #

Excellent roundup! So bright and cheerful. Thanks for including my buntings among such gorgeous items:)

9. Beth Wooten Monday, April 26, 2010 at 5:17 pm #

Too cute! Nothing says festive spirit like these adorable flags! How beautiful is the #12 image? Wow.

10. Sara Monday, April 26, 2010 at 5:46 pm #

Thanks for including my flags in this cute collection! That last teapot is adorable!

11. lostandfawned Monday, April 26, 2010 at 5:54 pm #

Thank you for featuring my little pillow sham! I adore this festive collection!

12. KJ Monday, April 26, 2010 at 6:28 pm #

I've been searching for mexican paper buntings here in the us for years, with no luck. I love them, too.

13. Minnie Monday, April 26, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

I've taken a similar cruise (perhaps the same itinerary?) and always find I'm so invigorated by the colors and artistry of home accessories sold in Mexico. I love this round-up since I've been fascinated with buntings for a while now and am going to try my hand soon at making my own for my kids' kitchen area. Thanks for the round-up. I'm sure I will find some more inspiration and am going to try to remember to mention it when I post about my bunting efforts on my blog.

By the way, glad to have found another lovely blog to browse. I'm enjoying your "my favorite spot … " posts.

14. Amy R. Monday, April 26, 2010 at 7:44 pm #

I am new to your blog and I love it! Congrats on your graduation you are a true inspiration. I look forward to following you on your journey:)
    xo
    Amy

15. jenna marie Monday, April 26, 2010 at 8:41 pm #

Welcome home, I've missed you even though your guest bloggers were all fabulous. 🙂

16. redorgrayart Monday, April 26, 2010 at 10:21 pm #

kirsten ..what a fabulous collection of artistic buntings…I actually posted one on my art blog today ..tweaked in black and white just for fun!!

i have enjoyed my visit here!

17. Giggleberry (Amy) Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 2:33 am #

Yay – Thanks so much for the inclusion in these fun finds 🙂 I even have a few of these myself!!
    Giggles, Amy

18. a pina colada Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 3:26 am #

Funny thing! I have a GIVEAWAY going right now for some DARLING AND FABULOUS fiesta flags… or, bunting flags. They are from a fun store called, LAMA, that specializes in items from South America… Seriously! These are so cute! Come and enter!

Glad you had a fun trip! I feel like I need one…

19. Blueprint Bliss Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 12:33 pm #

What a fun post!

20. Jordan Graham Monday, November 24, 2014 at 8:24 pm #

Hey!

Help! I am trying to buy these for our party this Thursday but cant find them anywhere! Help!