My Favorite Spot: Jamie

Perhaps it’s bad to admit it but Jamie is my favorite blogger. I love her style, I love her store and I love her personality. The day I found her blog was one of the best days of my life. I read the entire thing from the beginning. If you do not read her blog you are seriously missing out. Here is her favorite spot:

photo-131

my favorite place in my home is in bed!  i’m a big sleeper – at least 9 hours a night.
i love my unmatched hotmess of framed photos, and my astrological map of the universe, that unbeknownst to me when i order it, glows in the dark.
here i do my magazine reading, book reading, jersey shore watching, cat whispering, facebooking and other general lazy activities.
Thanks Jamie! Looks comfy.

6 Responses to My Favorite Spot: Jamie

1. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 2:59 pm #

yes definitely, great blog and style and shop of course!

2. Welcome! Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 3:34 pm #

You're right – her blog is insightful and witty AND I'm glad I found your blog too!

3. Angie Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

Thanks for sharing her!! I LOVE her blog!

4. Mariska Meijers Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 4:49 pm #

I know her blog. Great style and she is giving classes as well (bit too far away for me unfortunately).

5. Beth Wooten Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 5:01 pm #

Thanks for sharing Jamie's favorite spot! She's one of my all time favorites, too. I feel like she's living my dream, curating her beautiful store and hanging out with her dog all day. She's one awesome chick…

6. Averill Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 6:25 pm #

I'm really enjoying this series. Hope you're having a great time on your cruise!