Feature Friday: My House of Giggles

Tracey, from My House of Giggles describes her style as a little bit french country, a little bit modern-vintage, with some shabby-chic/cottage style thrown in. She loves rustic beach house style….basically anything light, airy and old
Sounds beautiful. Her home is a great reflection of her style.
Front Entry
This DIY chandelier is so cool! Check out the tutorial here
The Living Room
Her son made that great art piece above the dresser.
Tracey painted that beautiful rose above the fireplace.
The Kitchen

I would  have never thought about hanging that great frame on the door. It looks so good!
The Dining Room
This hutch was another DIY project.
Master Bedroom
Little Boy’s Room
Her back patio
To check out more of her great DIY projects check out her blog
Have a great weekend!

, , ,

24 Responses to Feature Friday: My House of Giggles

1. Ari- Audrey Onassis Friday, June 25, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

Her house makes me want to run off to the ocean! I will definitely check out her blog. Thanks!

2. Anna Liesemeyer Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:11 pm #

what a fun house! She has great taste in color too!
    Those chalkboard walls are sweeet!

3. Stephanie Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:34 pm #

Oh WOW! It's just GORGEOUS!!!!

4. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:49 pm #

I Love it, so sweet, with great details! The chandelier is so much a fun and Im loving the chalkboard wall, what a treat for a kid!!!

5. L i z a Friday, June 25, 2010 at 2:50 pm #

Beautiful house! Lovely details.

6. Soma Pradhan Friday, June 25, 2010 at 3:33 pm #

Gorgeous! I'm in love with everything, especially the frame on the door, what a novel idea!

7. Leah Friday, June 25, 2010 at 4:49 pm #

Love that chandelier and her backyard! So fun!

8. Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design Friday, June 25, 2010 at 5:27 pm #

Love the huge chalkboard wall! and her patio is awesome!

9. Joi Friday, June 25, 2010 at 5:48 pm #

Oooh ,I love her kitchen!

10. Emily@TheWickerHouse Friday, June 25, 2010 at 5:53 pm #

I've been a fan of {My House of Giggles} blog for a while now. Your blog is really fun too, I'm now a follower. I use to live in Salt Lake too, But now I'm in Boise. I wish I was in town so I could come to your yard sale……I'm actually going to be having one myself. Good Luck with yours. I'm excited to have found your blog.

11. Sixty-Fifth Avenue Friday, June 25, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

I love her blog and yours too! Have a fabulous weekend!

12. Jesse Friday, June 25, 2010 at 7:12 pm #

What a lovely home! I love everything!

13. Lavender and Lilies Friday, June 25, 2010 at 7:18 pm #

Love her color choices!

14. Tracey @ My House of Giggles Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:18 pm #

Kirsten….thank you so much for all of your kind words about my home…and for doing such a nice feature!! I am so happy to have found your beautiful blog….and I can tell that you have a wonderful group of ladies (and men, I'm sure) following along!

Thanks again for everything…..

and thanks to everyone for the sweet comments about my little home 🙂 You've made my day!!
    xo

15. Miranda Friday, June 25, 2010 at 10:48 pm #

So fresh! What talent, love the rose painting. What is the on the wall at the bottom of the stairs – are those four squares little cubbies?

16. Susan Friday, June 25, 2010 at 11:37 pm #

Lovely and inspiring home! Thanks for featuring My House of Giggles.

Blessings!

PS I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you want to stop by!

17. Kelsey and Riley Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:51 am #

holy cow i am in LOVE with this home and her style. absolutely gorgeous.

18. Jacquelinne Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 3:10 am #

Fab! Loved it! The chalkboard walls were so great!

19. Ruby@Ruby'sMusings Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 3:31 am #

Beautiful! What a dreamy space!

20. The Homesteading Apartment Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 9:09 am #

So beautiful and very inspirational! I just found your blog and became a new follower. I look forward to coming back often for future posts (:

Michele
    XOXO

21. koralee Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 2:11 pm #

Love love this girl…her projects always inspire me. Her home is beautiful! xoxoo

22. Mary @ RoomPolish Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 10:21 pm #

I love how well she pulled off that white living room! Thanks for sharing all these awesome pics!

23. Nancy Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

What a peaceful and serene house. That might be my dream but my collections always take over. Love them too so they are here to stay.

24. Chesapeake Chic Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 3:27 pm #

Her home seems so cozy in a really refreshing, light and airy way. I love the color choices (and the fabric looks awfully familiar on that stool– I recovered painted french arm chairs with the same pattern!).