Pink Bliss

I’m sure you’ve all heard that Peonies are $8 at Costco right now. Is that not the best news of your life!
On another note what do you think of my new table runner? I have seen it on a few other blogs and I knew it would be perfect for my home.  I got it at CB2 just in time. It’s no longer available! However, they do have this new one that’s pretty cool

, ,

16 Responses to Pink Bliss

1. autumn Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:55 pm #

I LOVE, LOVE peonies! thanks for the news. i'll have to run to costco and pick some up.
    and i adore your table runner!

2. Kelsey and Riley Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

thats the best news of my life!! love the table runner too.

3. Sharstin Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 3:01 pm #

oo love the flowers! I have that table runner too–and love it~

4. Staci Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 3:13 pm #

Such a pretty table runner, I love your style!

5. Erin Elizabeth Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 3:52 pm #

Gorgeous runner! Can't go wrong with peonies – love em 🙂

6. Jana Marie Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 5:00 pm #

So pretty! And I love the new table runner.

7. Karena Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 8:23 pm #

Kirsten, I adore peonies, and am a little envious of your runner, it is beautiful!!

Come and visit for a Designer Giveaway from Pillow Mint!

Karena
    Art by Karena

8. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 8:40 pm #

LOVE both!!!

9. jenna marie Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 10:11 pm #

peonies are delicious. It was a sad day last week when I went to my gmas to get a new crop of them and found only shriveled blooms left on the bush. Peony season is much too short. Glad to know Costco has some goods.

SO fun to see you this morning!! Wish I didn't have to run so we could have chatted more 🙂

10. Sarah Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 10:58 pm #

Pink Peonies are my FAVORITE flowers. They always look beautiful, girlie and smell yum. Good to know about the deals at Costco.

11. Pink to Green Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 11:20 am #

These are beautiful and I the table runner is great too!

12. Love the runner! And hopefully, I'll get to pick my peonies within the year. I just planted a couple of bushes this past May! cheers, -s

13. Geb Sunday, June 27, 2010 at 10:22 pm #

$8? I'm on my way!

14. Rachel @ La Bella Bungalow Monday, June 28, 2010 at 3:06 pm #

Love the runner! And thanks for the link to the other one too. They've got lots of good options!

Rachel
    xoxo

15. Aubrey Monday, June 28, 2010 at 6:13 pm #

Love the peonies. LOOOOVE the table runner. So sad their sold out. Boo!!!!

16. Staci Edwards Design Monday, June 28, 2010 at 6:20 pm #

Thanks for the tip! I'm putting Costco on my to do list right now!