Today a few of my fellow bloggers and I are teaming up to bring some inspiration to those students who are gearing up for college this fall. Here is a little concept that I put together for the student who is feminine, fun and a little flirty.
1. Every new college student needs a little prayer to make it through exams, boyfriend drama, roommate drama etc. I love this print from Perissom and Pink.
2. Pillows are a fun way to brighten up a room that you can’t paint in. I love this teal pillow from Etsy.
3. This girly ruffle pillow adds the perfect feminine touch.
4. My husband and I couldn’t paint in our first apartment but I still wanted to add some color to our room so I adhered a large ribbon to the wall using clear tacks. It run all along the room just under the ceiling and it looked like I had painted it on! In this room I would add a large navy ribbon to the wall.
5. Travel posters remind students to dream big and to explore life. What better place to follow your dreams than New York.
7. I envision this photo clip hanging right in the corner. It’s the perfect way to display pictures of all your new college friends!
8. A desk lamp is a must for late night studying. These ones from target are so fun and a great deal!
9, 12, 13. I would keep the bedding pretty simple. A simple white duvet and pink sheets. Dress up the bed with a great and colorful quilt folded up at the bottom.
10. One essential you’ll need in a dorm room is something to cart your laundry around in. This ruffle bag from Urban Outfitters will have all your roomies jealous.
11. A small rug is a great way to make your dorm room feel more homey. I love this one from Urban Outfitters!
To see more dorm room inspiration visit these blogs: