Russell + Hazel

I first fell in love with Russell and Hazel products when I worked at Alice Lane. All of their files are beautifully filed away in Russell and Hazel binders and folders. I love how crisp and clean everything looks. I am just now starting my office design and I’ve already order a few of their binders and folders to keep all of my clients organized.
Check out their sidewalk sale to snag some great deals. I just ordered the coolest business card organizer.
And look at this preppy desk and mood board design by Russell and Hazel.

Stay tuned for more of my office updates…

, ,

7 Responses to Russell + Hazel

1. Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 1:15 pm #

Headed to their website now…I am a sucker for anything that will keep me organized!

2. domestikatedlife.com Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

I love their stuff! Something about this time of year, when the school supplies start coming out at Target… I get sentimental and feel the need for some new office supplies!

3. Pink Julep Abroad Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 3:07 pm #

I love office supplies! I just bought a bunch yesterday and anything to keep me organized is a Godsend!

4. Mary @ RoomPolish Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 5:01 pm #

as a totally messy, unorganized (most of the time : ) ) person, this post makes my heart swoon! Maybe one day my workspace will look like that….

5. Susie @ Maddie's Nest Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 9:28 pm #

This is a timely post as I've been rearranging my office all afternoon trying to get organized for a big cross country move. Off to check out the sale!

6. Jesse Thursday, July 29, 2010 at 3:21 am #

I am such a sucker for this kind of stuff! I had to hurry into staples the other day and it was torture. I could spend hours just looking around!

7. Sarah Friday, July 30, 2010 at 7:11 am #

What a fantastic store! I am big on organizing and filing papers so I excited to fin this shop.