Shop Local-Walls

A couple of weeks ago I drove out to Walls, an amazing wallpaper store. Built from on old garage the store is oozing with character.

Bright and vibrant prints greet you as soon as you walk in.

They also sell lots of  cool products.

My favorite thing was this basket of wallpaper samples. $1.00 each. I bought a bunch with all kinds of projects in mind.

If you are looking for wallpaper, fabric, home accessories or just some great inspiration head out to see this cute store. Plus check out their blog
1465 South 700 East
Salt Lake City 84105

, , ,

14 Responses to Shop Local-Walls

1. Kris and Jen Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 11:56 am #

oooh. i'm drooling….

2. The Consummate Hostess Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 12:06 pm #

Wow- I would be like a kid in a candy store at Walls!

3. Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 12:13 pm #

Oh wow! That store is amazing. Usually wallpaper stores are so drab. I would have loved to get all those samples from the basket!

4. Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 1:13 pm #

That place looks like fun (& trouble)!! Can't wait to see what you do with the wallpaper samples!

5. Lavender and Lilies Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 1:20 pm #

I want to shop there!

6. niki.mac Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 1:26 pm #

Wow! I wish that was in Atlanta! Great collection…

7. Kim@Chattafabulous Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

What a great place. Salt Lake City is a long way from Chattanooga – bummer.

8. Katie Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 4:30 pm #

What an adorable store! I love the uninhibited gypsy feel of the space …

9. Heather Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

Oooh I'm definitely going there! I'm new to your blog and I L.O.V.E it! Thought I'd say hello. I'm excited you're local!

10. Sharstin Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 7:52 pm #

holy fabulous! i need to get in there asap~

11. Jen Schenk Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 7:54 pm #

I totally want all the wallpaper she has in her front window! Excited to see what you do with the samples you bought.

12. Liz Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 9:30 pm #

Thank you for sharing local shops you find! It is so fun. I love your blog. Its very fun to look at, and has so many helpful tips and ideas.

13. jenna marie Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 10:05 pm #

I love Walls, and the people there are so friendly. Great resource for sure!

14. christine Friday, September 3, 2010 at 4:15 am #

so many goodies! Looks like a fantastic store!