Feature Friday: Lavender and Limes

Our Home Tour today features the amazing historic home of Christine the blogger behind Lavender and Limes.  Here home dates back to 1906! Here’s what she says about her home and style:
I love living in an old house…it has so much character, the kind of character that you just don’t find in new homes: intricate moldings, a random stained glass window, antiqued door handles and amazing built-ins.

I love surrounding myself with color; blues, greens, pinks and grays… the first thing people notice about my home is the vivid paint palate.  Once I splash my walls with color, I like to decorate with treasures from my travels, pieces of furniture I have refinished myself, found/vintage objects, and of course, handmade items!
The Entryway
The Kitchen

The Dining Room
The Living Room
The Master Bedroom
The Nursery
This room is so precious. I love it.
The Studio

The Patio
Check out her blog to see pictures of her cute new baby!!

17 Responses to Feature Friday: Lavender and Limes

1. Geezees Custom Canvas Art Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:01 am #

I am such a big fan of color, thanks for sharing this,great rooms!

2. Ludmila {creamylife.com} Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:55 am #

I adore this home! The nursery is precious indeed! xo

3. Carmel @ our fifth house Friday, October 29, 2010 at 12:10 pm #

Great house tour! The coffee table in the living room is stunning!

xo- Carmel

4. Ms. Bright Friday, October 29, 2010 at 12:40 pm #

this home is so cheery. and you're right, the nursery is precious. I love the elephant

5. Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design Friday, October 29, 2010 at 12:48 pm #

Such a bright & cheerful home!

6. Danielle Oakey Interiors Friday, October 29, 2010 at 2:29 pm #

this home would be impossible to be sad in, beautiful!

7. L i z a Friday, October 29, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

This house is amazing! i love how she uses bright color without being overwhelming.

8. House of Ficek Friday, October 29, 2010 at 3:18 pm #

What a fun house, I love the kitchen it is so cheery!

9. KristiMcMurry Friday, October 29, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

oh my goodness this home is to die for!!! I want to move in right now! Is she adopting?

10. leanne Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:53 pm #

love love love that nursery and the studio, such a happy looking house.

11. Jennifer Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 12:27 am #

The colors in her home are just so happy and inviting!

12. Jesse Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 1:59 am #

What a unique home! =)

13. Design Girl Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 2:19 am #

Love her house and all the personal touches. Can't wait to see her blog…. Thank you!

14. Laurie Jones Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 3:47 am #

Wow I love all the color in all these photos but my goodness that elephant quilt is about the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!!

15. LifestyleBohemia Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

The studio is my favorite room – so feminine – I love it!
    xx

16. Serena Monday, November 1, 2010 at 6:39 am #

Where did you get that cute "skinny" red bookshelf. I like how it doesn't take too much floor space yet can showcase so many books.