Recent Design Boards

Here are a few design boards I’ve worked on recently.

This one was for a laundry room. The client really wanted to make this room fun and add a little more color. She loves pink and orange. The #4 is for a custom made dog bed. Pink fabric with orange lining. I love it.

This Master Bedroom was so much fun to work on. Shannon has great taste and I’m really excited to see how it turns out!

This last one was for Jessie who on the E-Design giveaway I had on Bloom. Her style was a little tricky to work with. A little vintage with a glam edge.

If you are interested in E-Design please visit my services page and then send me an email. Thanks!

19 Responses to Recent Design Boards

1. Elsa Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

What a fun laundry room!! I love it!

2. Simply LKJ Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 8:45 pm #

Love them all! Love all the bright and fun colors. Would kill for a laundry room like that one.

3. MEGMAC Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 9:26 pm #

Love them all but Jessie's is my favorite!

4. Mandy Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 9:51 pm #

Hi! Love that yellow curtain fabric? Where did you find that or who makes it? Thanks 🙂

5. Lovin That! Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 9:55 pm #

Beautiful work…I love the bedroom and your use of fun, inspiring posters…

I've recently started a new blog in Vancouver, BC – would love your feedback.

6. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 10:04 pm #

Such great colors. I love the last one. I think you nailed "tricky!" Lucky girl to have won that 🙂

7. The DIY Show Off Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 11:01 pm #

Beautiful, Kirsten! I can't decide which I love most, I want them all! 😉

8. Erika Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 11:22 pm #

source for yellow bird fabric from master bedroom, pretty please. I love, love, love it…it's going to be floor length drapes in my bathroom as inspired by Sarah Richardson's farmhouse…and you!

9. Steph@TheGraniteGurus Friday, October 29, 2010 at 12:56 am #

I LOVE that laundry room. Pink and orange are such fun laundry room colors!

10. Megan {Honey We're Home} Friday, October 29, 2010 at 4:58 am #

I love seeing design boards like these because it really helps me think about what looks good together.

11. Suzie @ cupcake monkey Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:11 am #

Beautiful!! I especially love the laundry room! Ours is in need of a little sprucing up!…perhaps a some fun color in there would help me actually enjoy that chore.

12. Jackie Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:37 am #

These are all so great Kirsten! I love the laundry room-so fun.

13. AnaLisa Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:46 am #

You do great work Kirsten.

14. Fran Friday, October 29, 2010 at 1:18 pm #

Kirsten, great mood boards!! Love them all – I'm currently considering the #4 fabric from your first mood board for one of my projects! Love it!

15. A Delightful Design Friday, October 29, 2010 at 2:26 pm #

I love them all; especially the laundry room. How exciting that you are staying so virtually busy with design!

16. Tigan Robinson Friday, October 29, 2010 at 3:37 pm #

Where is the floral fabric from in the last board? I'm in love!!

17. LifestyleBohemia Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 1:08 pm #

These are all beautiful! I love the contrast of bold colors and prints, so pretty!
    xx

18. Katie Monday, November 1, 2010 at 10:57 pm #

I love love the turquoise diamante fabric in the turquoise/yellow room! Where is it from?