Bijou Wrap-up

The Bijou Market did not disappoint. Each booth was so unique and there were so many great products I could hardly take it all in! And thanks to everyone who came up to me and said Hi. I got to make some new friends and I always love meeting my readers.

I went yesterday morning and there were already so many people there.
Here are just a few of their many vendors. (I apologize ahead of time for my poor quality pictures. The lighting was not the best and I was in such a rush when I took these!)

The cake display by Pink Peach Cakes was darling and she had yummy cake samples!

Great cards by Fifth and Hazel. I picked up two sets!

Rad Seams had the coolest ninjas!

Plush Studio had so many cute pillows.
If you weren’t able to make it yesterday make sure you head down today. And if you don’t live in Utah you can still shop with all these vendors on their online shops. Check out the full line-up here

10 Responses to Bijou Wrap-up

1. Danielle Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 11:19 am #

Darn. I would have loved to meet you and see all that great stuff! Thanks for providing all the links to the vendors! I loved the stuffed ninjas!

2. Kendra {House of Ficek} Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 2:23 pm #

I love those little owl knit caps, so darn cute!!

3. e and d Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 8:27 pm #

wahoo! i was so happy to see you there! and, my sister is in that top photo sitting in the chair! haha pretty much famous now, if you ask me! 🙂

4. Leah Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 10:40 pm #

Those pillows are so cute!!!!

Luvs!

5. I'm AE Jones Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 1:31 am #

I went this afternoon and was keeping my eyes out for you! I met Melanie from Fifth and Hazel, which made me so excited! I absolutely loved the whole experience. I was amazed at all of the vendors – there wasn't a single thing I didn't like! It is funny looking at your pictures because I'm seeing some things that were available yesterday, that definitely weren't there today! That is a GOOD sign though! You're fabulous!

6. ailinh harris Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 5:26 am #

Ugh, I wish I woulda went! I could really kick myself in the butt. I was thinking about ya and wondered if I went if I would get the chance to say hi like the other readers did, but nope. Lost my chance. Ah well, the event looks like it turned out wonderful though!

7. Rachel Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 7:39 pm #

I'm OBSESSED with that photo of those cool pendant lights, Kirsten. Any idea what vendor made those? I need more info 🙂

Thanks!

8. christine {bijouandboheme} Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 10:37 pm #

Sounds like my kind of bijou:) Everything looks so gorgeous- would love to visit it one day!

9. Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 7:44 pm #

I want that owl cap for my little one!!

10. Haylee Friday, December 3, 2010 at 10:00 pm #

I went to this too! I totally would have come and said hi but I didn't see you. bummer. It was amazing though, wasn't it? I too was a fan of the cake samples, and I wanted to get a pillow from plush studio so bad!
    I came home with an amazing shirt and one of those I love Utah prints. 🙂