K-Mart Storage Bench

I came across this amazing find on Copy Cat Chic. This K-Mart Storage Bench is only $99! I love it. I am desperately trying to come up with a place for it in my home.

16 Responses to K-Mart Storage Bench

1. DanielleisNesting Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 4:27 pm #

I love it! It's very chic and I love a great deal.

2. Lovin That! Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 8:24 pm #

wow! I love this. I have been looking for a bench in my hallway and this may be it! Thanks so much for sharing…

3. marissa Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 8:44 pm #

Isn't it amazing? I've been eyeing it for months, but I sadly have NO place for it. Please buy it.

4. Simply LKJ Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 9:14 pm #

Wow, what a deal! I was actually looking for a storage chest for my daughter's room. Might have to check that one out.

5. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 9:39 pm #

So buying that right now. I am going to use it as a coffee table {especially since we were in the ER with stitches this weekend!} It's perfect with little guys around. Thanks, girl!

6. Jennifer Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 10:55 pm #

Beautiful! A great piece for any room!

7. Kim@Chattafabulous Monday, November 29, 2010 at 2:17 am #

Great looking, and the nailhead trim is so current!

8. Laura Lynn Monday, November 29, 2010 at 2:43 am #

They actually have a whole Country Living line (the magazine) that is pretty good!

9. things that sparkle Monday, November 29, 2010 at 3:32 am #

wow, so impressed! never would've thought of kmart. thanks for sharing!

10. Katie Monday, November 29, 2010 at 4:10 am #

Yeah I would too!!! I am more than impressed with some of the stuff K-mart has lately!

11. A Delightful Design Monday, November 29, 2010 at 3:33 pm #

Beautiful! Now where to put it…

12. Stephanie Sabbe Monday, November 29, 2010 at 7:02 pm #

good find!

13. Aubrey Monday, November 29, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Okay, now that makes at least two of us that are trying desperately to find a place in their home for the fabulous bench…(c;

14. nanazy Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 2:06 pm #

I have this bench and love it. I didn't screw on the feet to make it look more modern. The tufing on top is great too.

15. Morgan Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

I've seen the bench and the collection in the store, and they look great for the price. Just in case you were wondering after seeing them online…

16. bazaarofserendipity Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 8:37 pm #

Get out! such a good deal!