Magazine Highlights

I’ve had a stack of magazines next to my bed for the last couple of days. I’ve slowly managed to go through each one and I am brimming with inspiration! Here are a few of the best images from my favorite publications this month.
via Country Living
via Country Living
via Country Living
via Country Living
via Country Living
via Country Living
via Elle Decor
via Rue
via Rue
via Rue
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

, , ,

12 Responses to Magazine Highlights

1. Simply LKJ Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 11:20 pm #

All fabulous ideas, but that library/dining area from Elle decor is to die for!

2. Ali Rockwell Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 11:23 pm #

It is all soooo pretty!!!! I love apothecary type stands/tables/cabinets of all shapes and sizes.

3. Laura Keller Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 11:35 pm #

Country Living really did put out a great holiday issue this year – I was similarly inspired! I've got to get my hands on a copy of Rue too, as it seems to be full of delightful ideas for making your home for festive before Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

4. Kendra {House of Ficek} Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 12:46 am #

Those wings are fun and clever, too bad my little guy would rip them off in no time flat

5. Katie Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 12:59 am #

There's a whole lotta pretty goin' on here — Thanks for sharing with us!

6. Susie @ Maddie's Nest Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 1:36 am #

I MUST make time to look at the latest Rue. Thanks for the preview.

7. Hopeless Chest Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 1:38 am #

The jar filled with old Christmas light bulbs looks awesome!

8. 100 Applegate Monday, November 29, 2010 at 12:42 am #

Beautiful Ideas! I am trying to figure out something new with all my vintage ornaments!! Any ideas!! Best, CC

9. Catherine Anne Monday, November 29, 2010 at 2:53 am #

So festive! Love these ideas! Thank you!

10. Gaby Monday, November 29, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

I also love those two first images of Rue Magazine (even made a post about them!) The tree reminds me of Charlie Brown and those chairs are just to die for, I love the table top decor and how well it goes with the chairs 😉

11. Ashley Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

I love the idea of using colorful bulbs in a jar–makes me sad I overlooked them at a thrift store the other day. So many great ideas! Happy holidays!

12. jilluk97 Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 1:51 am #

I'm loving the blue/pink/green fabric on the chairs from the Rue Magazine. I don't have access to the magazine – any info on who makes the fabric?