What I Love About Stephanie from Sabbespot

Today I am highlighting Stephanie Sabbe from the blog Sabbespot

Stephanie has an amazing eye and I very much admire her bold and exciting design style. Have you seen her chevron wall! She is a terrific designer and I am happy she is sharing a few of the things she loves with us today.

Boston…EVERYTHING! We have the city, the beach, the mountains, and the country all within a 45 min. drive. We plan a different day trip almost every weekend when the weather is nice. Last weekend we took a 30 minute train ride to Salem to see Halloween witches and were home by dinner.

I love seeing something happen out of nothing. I love drawing it and seeing it built. Some of the in between parts are not so glamorous. But seeing your work built is the drug that keeps us all coming back.
Some of my best Boston buddies are bloggers. I always say it’s like match.com for girls. You find out you have everything in common before you even meet. Bloggers I have not met, but love are:

this guy (my husband)

and this guy (my baby on the way)
this print I just got from annilygreen’s etsy shop
these booties that Baby Sabbe has already told me he must have
these super cheap elastic waist skinny jeans. Forever 21, how did you know I was pregnant?

Thanks so much to Stephanie for sharing a few of the things she loves with us. Make sure you check out her blog here

17 Responses to What I Love About Stephanie from Sabbespot

1. Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 12:32 pm #

What a great list… I just adore Stephanie! And hope to meet her in 'real life' one day soon!

2. My Interior Life Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 1:58 pm #

I "blog" met Stephanie earlier in the year. She grew up in Nashville, where I live now, so we have that in common. Love her style and her overall outlook on life!

3. Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 2:50 pm #

Stephanie is great…thanks for highlighting her!

4. Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 2:56 pm #

I LOVE her chevron wall! And I also love that print she just bought from Etsy…going to check it out now!

5. LindsB Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

How can you not love Stephanie and her blog!! And let me just tell you that she is even more adorable, fun and amazing in person!!

Love ya Steph!

6. Cristin Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm #

How cute is this post?! Love it. Off to check out her blog!

xo,
    cristin

7. Marianne@Style For Living Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm #

Love her chevron wall! Amazing!

8. Design Esquire Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 5:58 pm #

I love Stephanie! She's the best. I'm so glad that we live in the same city!

9. quintessence Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 7:46 pm #

Fun interview. Love that the sonogram is such a perfect profile! Sure to be a handsome boy – congratulations!

10. Jen Adair Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 10:04 pm #

She has amazing rendering skills! I remember the days of hand rendering…so fun and so much harder than it looked!

Jen@opalnevershouts

11. christine {bijouandboheme} Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 10:36 pm #

Loved this post Stephanie- off to see more of your blog…you definitely seem like a girl after my own heart:)

12. Stephanie Sabbe Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 1:25 am #

Kirsten! You are the sweetest. Thank you so much for including me in your series. I LOVE your blog! It's one of the highlights of my day.

13. Mage Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 3:52 am #

I love your writing style its so refreshing to read! And by the way, CONGRATULATIONS! Hope your have a healthy cute one yay! I must admit, I also love design specifically interior designs, minimalist with a strong value for hue colors. I find it relaxing to have hues within my sight range. Nice blog!

shaman account for sale

14. Julie Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 4:28 pm #

I have those little mocs, too, for my little guy! I can't wait to put them on him.

15. mydesignchic Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 12:17 am #

Love this post…going to check out the blog right now!! Happy Thanksgiving~

16. Jen of Made By Girl Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 8:43 am #

Awwww loved this! SO HAPPY for her and her new upcoming baby!! 🙂 HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING! :)))))))

madebygirl.blogspot.com

17. Wendy Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 2:36 pm #

Cute girl and I like her blog!