Etsy New Years Eve Roundup

Do any of you have really fun New Years Eve plans? Here are some fun ideas to bring or wear to the party!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

10 Responses to Etsy New Years Eve Roundup

1. christine {bijouandboheme} Monday, December 27, 2010 at 3:02 pm #

Ah New Year's- we'll be spending at home with the kiddies- might have to wear some sparkles anyways though:) Great round-up- I especially love the Cory Renee bag- I just got the leopard one for Christmas and I adore it- she's fabulous! xo

2. I'm AE Jones Monday, December 27, 2010 at 3:40 pm #

Love this roundup! I'm dying over that champagne bubble ring… darling!

3. Kendra {House of Ficek} Monday, December 27, 2010 at 5:10 pm #

Those flowers are genius, not only a marker but a built in coaster!

4. J+K Monday, December 27, 2010 at 5:41 pm #

How do you create your roundups? Do you go through treasuries? What do you search for? What inspires you?

5. alison (semi-fab lane) Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 12:58 am #

cute! #14 reminds me of carrie from sex and the city;)

6. BethandTJ Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 5:57 am #

My sis in law and I just decided to throw a small black tie affair at home, and the star headband is perfect! Great round up

7. Anders Ruff Custom Designs Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 3:41 pm #

So fabulous! Thanks for including our dessert table/printable new years set!

XO
    Maureen

8. Shirley Hudson- Hudson's Holidays Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

Such lovely items for the New Year! Makes me want party already. Thanks for including my news years flash cards, I keep relisting this.
    Shirley
    Hudson's Holidays

9. Jennifer Aitchison Tuesday, December 28, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

Thank you so much for including my peacock feathers. I am still thinking about what to do on New Years, it will need to include of 3 year old so we were thinking of baking cookies and renting a movie. 😀

10. I'm Robin... Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:27 pm #

Thanks so much for featuring my bow tie necklace! Lovely blog. Have a great New Years!
    xoxo