Photo Wall Updates

The photo wall in my kitchen has been through some recent changes. I love walls displays like these because you can constantly change things up with new pictures or new art pieces. I feel like it’s much fresher and lighter now. I added my great canvas prints. They were such a good deal!
Last week I decided to make an ampersand. I followed this tutorial. It’s fantastic and it was so easy. It adds the perfect jolt of color I was looking for. This wall makes me happy every time I look at it!

18 Responses to Photo Wall Updates

1. Chassity (Look Linger Love) Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm #

Lookin' good Kirsten! I hope you had a lovely Christmas with your family. BTW, loved the photos you shared of your little guy.

2. christine {bijouandboheme} Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 2:37 pm #

I love the burst of colour in the new arrangement- nice work!

3. Wendy Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:10 pm #

Looks even better!

4. Kendra {House of Ficek} Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

It looked good before, but it is even better now. You're right, it is so much brighter!

5. Michelle @ Ten June Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 4:29 pm #

Looks great! I love changing up small things like that- it makes such a difference!

6. I'm AE Jones Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 5:40 pm #

Very cute changes – love the matted pictures of your baby and family. Darling!

7. Michaela Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

Oh- I love it! The canvases add so much! And I just ordered that "Give us this day our daily bread" print for my mom for Christmas. She loves it! (:

8. Megan Daly Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 6:21 pm #

So COOL!! I love your photo wall. A job well done.

9. Carpe Diem Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 6:55 pm #

The canvas prints really pop. Good choices…it looks great.

10. traci zeller designs Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 7:41 pm #

Looks great, and I love the ampersand!

11. Danielle.freshquince Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 8:56 pm #

Agreed!!!

12. Simply LKJ Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 11:27 pm #

It looks great Kirsten! I love the canvas and the new family print!

13. Sharstin Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 1:41 am #

my pict wall is always getting changed as well:) i love the ampersand! super cute~

14. marissa @ roost Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 3:01 am #

It looked great before, and looks even better now. I love the canvases.

15. La Boheme Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 5:43 am #

It looks so happy! Great job! xo

16. mandyface Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 7:17 pm #

I love it! Everything looks so bright and cheerful!

17. AnaLisa Monday, January 3, 2011 at 7:50 am #

I love your photo wall. Thanks for the tip on canvas people free canvas!

18. Joomla-developers Friday, October 4, 2013 at 10:09 am #