Etsy Mirror Roundup

I’m on the hunt for a good mirror for my living room. I thought I’d peruse etsy. So many lovely mirrored items.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

10 Responses to Etsy Mirror Roundup

1. abode love Monday, February 28, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

Wow… I am in LOVE with that pillow! Gotta love Etsy 🙂
    Thanks for sharing all of these fabulous links!

abodelove.blogspot.com

2. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle Monday, February 28, 2011 at 1:22 pm #

If anything rivals my love of pillows it's mirrors. The mirrored letter "G" is so cute.

3. Nick and/or Lauren Monday, February 28, 2011 at 1:52 pm #

14 is my favorite. The color is awesome.

4. Jen@Organized-Design Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:28 pm #

I love 14 and 15. I think a great mirror can totally finish a look in a room. Good luck on your hunt!

5. Simple Dwellings Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

Wow- beautiful round up! Thanks so much for sharing. #'s 14 and 15 are my favorites! So unique! Etsy is such a wonderful source. I recently came across great stencils for walls on etsy!

6. designchic Monday, February 28, 2011 at 3:44 pm #

Loving the turquoise mirror!! Great finds ~

7. Cait Monday, February 28, 2011 at 4:45 pm #

wow i so love this 🙂 what a great post girl i'm so glad i came across it! the pillow and turquoise mirror are my favorite! what wonderful finds! have a happy monday!

8. Heidi Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:24 pm #

Number three pillow is amazing! And I love that fabric sunburst mirror. How creative!

9. Hyphen Interiors Monday, February 28, 2011 at 7:19 pm #

Love the G and the tourquoise mirror! Awesome stuff.

10. jen @ design blossom Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 1:30 am #

I love mirrors…especially antique ones! Such great finds!