Etsy Peacock Roundup

I am working on a peacock inspired room for a client right now and so of course I went to etsy for inspiration.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

26 Responses to Etsy Peacock Roundup

1. Kelly Krugh Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:21 am #

I was looking for peacock items just last night on Etsy! Love your picks! 🙂

2. Simply LKJ Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Great colors! I wouldn't have thought to look for peacock prints, but I like them.

3. Em Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:03 pm #

one of each, please!

4. Natalie Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

Love all the peacock stuff! Can't wait to see the room you are working on. and how cute was Jett before church?? He is precious, looks alot like you:)

5. SistersCity Monday, February 21, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

Print Mafia also put out this beautiful peacock silkscreen that is worth checking out!

6. linea-R- Monday, February 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm #

As soon as I saw your post today, I immediately remembered a girl who makes a
    beautiful illustrations, apart from spectacular jewelry.

I leave the link here;

7. Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} Monday, February 21, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

Fabulous!! I love that pillow with the print of the feathers!

8. christine {bijouandboheme} Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:12 pm #

Great roundup! I love #5 pillow and #7 necklace- so pretty!

9. Michelle @ Ten June Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:26 pm #

Love it! I just added two subtle peacock print pillows to my living room last week. They're from Plush Studios, who I think is one of your sponsors! Really gorgeous and fun print : )

10. Cathy Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:19 pm #

Great picks, love the peacock inspiration and did a post about it myself a while back…in fact picked a few of the same etsy items! I enjoy reading your blog and can't wait to see the finished room.

Cathy

11. Rachel Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:22 pm #

I love, love, love peacocks! Owls are a close second. There is just something fun about turqoise though. I think I have that necklace marked as one of my favorites on etsy.

12. Jen@Organized-Design Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:32 pm #

I love the your picks. I can never tire of peacocks! Excited to hear more about the photo shoot. I would have died right there if it wasn't washable!

13. Mrs. Bliss Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:07 pm #

I love those light, colorful takes on the traditional peacock theme!

14. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:26 pm #

I'm *LOVING* the peacock craze going on! (c: Happy Monday!

15. Tracy Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:38 pm #

Love the collection! I could use more peacock in my home.

16. A Delightful Design Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:45 pm #

#3 and #5 are my favorites! I'm hoping the peacock doesn't go out of style before Christmas because I have big plans to go peacock crazy this year. 🙂
    abby

17. Stephanie Sabbe Monday, February 21, 2011 at 6:26 pm #

I have a peacock headband I need to break back out

18. giardino Monday, February 21, 2011 at 10:35 pm #

Kirsten!
    Thanks so much for including my Orchid and Orange hand printed linen pillow amongst the other inspired choices:)
    Great roundup on peacock designs…your blog is full of wonderful design inspiration!

19. The Gleeful Peacock Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:08 pm #

Lovely! I am so glad you included my feather necklace so that I know about your blog now! Excited to be a new follower!

20. LilyGene Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:33 pm #

I love the collection! Thanks for including my peacock print.

21. Allison Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:35 pm #

I love the peacock original painting. I bet that would make a great statement piece! What a fun room to work on. It'll be fun to see it when you're all finished!

22. Danielle Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 1:41 am #

Holy Peacock!!!

23. Andrea @ White Picket Fences Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 2:34 am #

I've use some of the Jenn Skelley prints from #14. I love them! They are in my daughters bathroom and add so much personality.

24. Joi Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 2:57 am #

Hey K! I love #3! I really enjoy these roundups, lady!

Have a great week!

xo

25. Lovely Little Nest Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 3:15 am #

Looove this roundup! The colors are perfection, and that necklace is too cute!

Thanks for corralling these beauties for us 🙂

26. Carolyn Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 10:40 pm #

Me, too! Right now I am playing with a peacock color scheme. I am about ready to commit…but it's scary! I think I might add a tangerine orange as the contrast color. You can see my color study on my blog.