My Weekend

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Here is me and Jett before Church
This weekend has been very eventful. Dinner, a movie, a birthday party, a meeting with a client and a photo-shoot at my house on Friday.
Thursday I ran a bunch of errands trying to get everything ready for the photo-shoot. Imagine my shear terror when my husband called me to inform me my office had been attacked by a red marker.
There was red marker everywhere. All over my chairs, desk, shelves, walls… everywhere! And my photo-shoot was the next day! Luckily it was washable and came right off.
I almost had a heart attack.
 The photo-shoot went great! I can’t wait to share the picture with you!

38 Responses to My Weekend

1. LifestyleBohemia Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 10:46 pm #

Lovely photos! Jett is adorable in that little sweater!
    xx

2. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 10:51 pm #

Jett is such a handsome little man!

3. Mrs.Grinder Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 10:52 pm #

my husband and I just sat here & drooled at your living room. do you think we could borrow it? great,thanks! 🙂 loving the blog!

4. Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:09 pm #

Jett is too cute!!! Glad the marker mess washed away haha Can't wait to see the photos 🙂

5. Tiffany Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:10 pm #

LOVE the clock! Jett is such a cute little man. I almost had a heart attack too before I read that it was washable!

6. Kathysue Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:16 pm #

When you said photo shoot, I gasped. So glad you told us it cleaned up!! Yikes!!! Jett is such a little doll, love his little sweet angelic face. Next time you tell hubby no more red markers, I know Jett did not do it so it must have been hubby, KS

7. The Rural Socialite Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:35 pm #

Whew! Washable markers are the ONLY kind to have on hand, as far as I'm concerned!
    Glad it all worked out. 🙂

8. Bernadette {Chic Spaces for Little Faces} Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:37 pm #

Beautiful picture of you and your son. What a cutey! I would have been in panic mode too with that marker. Glad it came off and can't wait to see photos from the shoot.

9. Melinda Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:42 pm #

Oh – I am there with you! On the whole marker thing. My 3 1/2 year old does that stuff every once in a while. Freaks me out! He colored on my walls – but luckily it came off. Love the photo of you and your son – so sweet. 🙂

10. Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:12 am #

OMG… I can so relate to the marker story! Too funny. Lucky Jett is so cute!

11. Sherri Cassara Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:16 am #

Cute post… what a doll he is. So glad the marker came right off!!! My daughter did something similar when she was little … except she used 'white-out' (why wasn't I watching her better I wonder now) and it didn't come off so easily!!!

12. classic • casual • home Monday, February 21, 2011 at 12:45 am #

That photo of Jett just made my heart spin.
    Mary Ann

13. Tiffanie Monday, February 21, 2011 at 1:13 am #

He is adorable! The red marker took my breath away… glad to hear it was washable.

14. Tiffany Ashley Monday, February 21, 2011 at 1:32 am #

Drooling over your gorgeous living room!! Jett…what a cutie!! Can't wait to see pics from your shoot!! Thank heavens for washable markers…I can only imagine the heart failure you had!!!!

xoxo-Tiffany

delightfully-chic.blogspot

15. Amy R. Monday, February 21, 2011 at 1:34 am #

Jett is adorable! I am so glad the marker cleaned up so well:) I can't wait to see and hear all about the photo shoot, it sounds like it was very exciting.

Amy R.

16. Erin Morgan Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:15 am #

Sure glad it wasn't my kid that did that drawing all over your office!;)

17. Allison Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:42 am #

What a doll Jett is! He's got an adorable smile and that sweater is precious. So thankful for washable markers! Your living room is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your photos from your photo shoot!

18. Michelle @ Ten June Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:49 am #

Oh he is SO precious! And he's even cuter now that you realized he used washable marker, ha ha! Your living room is looking great, girl.

19. Simply LKJ Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:12 am #

I so would have freaked out! Glad it was washable!! He is so cute.

20. lizziefitz Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:40 am #

With looks like that, Jett can probably get away with anything! Can't wait to see the photos:)

21. Alima Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:40 am #

Love your living room! Where did you get the yellow flower pillow? I love it!

22. Jolene Lindner Monday, February 21, 2011 at 5:16 am #

Jett is adorable and sounds like he has inherited mom's creativity! Love, love your living room. And those yellow pillows, you probably have mentioned this in the past but where are they from?

23. Kristen Peterson Monday, February 21, 2011 at 9:05 am #

Your living room is too cute! good thing the markers were washable, that sounds like a nightmare!

24. Kirsten Krason Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

It's from target!

25. mom2marbles Monday, February 21, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

great pics! such a cute little man!! i had the maker incident happen in my house but with sharpie!!! the whole alphabet in my master bedroom! yikes, but i got to repaint so it ended up okay in the end! 🙂 happy monday!

26. Jack and Annie Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm #

Your family is too cute! Thank goodness it was washable! I just about had a heart-attack when I saw that chair!!! 😉

27. Danika Herrick Monday, February 21, 2011 at 3:11 pm #

My Gosh! Your living room is to die for, I love the coffee table. Can't wait to see more! (And Jett is adorable!)
    Danika

28. Katie @ Noodle and Boof Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

What a hunk!

29. Sadie + Stella Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:16 pm #

Oh Jett! Cannot wait to see the photo shoot! I am sure it was divine!

30. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:27 pm #

Good to know that your kiddo does that, too!!! Can't wait to see the photo shoot!

31. Dana {Southern Inspired} Monday, February 21, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

He is so adorable!! I'm so glad he used washable marker ha! Can't wait to see the photo-shoot 🙂 Have a great day!
    Dana

32. SHERRY HART Monday, February 21, 2011 at 11:50 pm #

I forgot you had those curtains…I am doing the same ones for someone! They are so pretty. Whew that red marker was quite the scare…..how thoughtful of him to use washable….

33. Joi Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 2:58 am #

Can't wait to hear more about the photoshoot! Wootwoot!

34. Anne Marie Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 2:15 pm #

Beautiful room! Where did you get the lovely urn lamps? Would love a source! Thanks!

35. Summer Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 5:56 pm #

Okay, you guys are ADORABLE and I love your house.

Also, you do know about the hairspray trick right? I use it for everything (except sharpie drawings) and it gets it all off!!!

If it's crayon, use toothpaste. =)

p.s. did you see that my home tour was crucified on a particular website? sadness.

36. Amanda Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 4:27 am #

Love the pics! I just know a call like that is in my future..I just hopes it turns out to be as washable!

37. Beth Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

I love this post! Its so real, my little guy has discovered the fun of drawing on everything…. good thing it was washable!

38. The Tiny Abode Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 11:32 pm #