My Weekend

I’m back!!
I had a great trip with my hubby but I’m excited to be back with Jett. I also have lots and lots of emails to return and projects to work on. I hope you’re having a great weekend!
It hasn’t stopped snowing in Utah since I’ve been back.

14 Responses to My Weekend

1. My Beautiful Life Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 11:13 pm #

I can understand wanting to get back to Jett. I hate being away from my little ones!

Glad you had a great time!

2. Erika Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 11:32 pm #

I just got back from Anthropologie and saw that I bought the same shirt you have on in that pic (unintentionally)! It's cute on you!

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 11:34 pm #

so cute, Im sure you had a great time! have a nice weekend and enjoy your little one

4. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 11:36 pm #

you might be the oly grown woman i know who looks adorable in mouse ears! glad you had a good time! enjoy the snow- a big change from disney!

5. christine {bijouandboheme} Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:28 am #

Such a lovely photo of you!!!

6. Kelly Krugh Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 1:04 am #

I was in Disney World last week for work! Lots of fun!!!

7. Allison Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 1:33 am #

You look adorable and so happy! Glad you had a good time.

8. Lisa Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 3:13 am #

that is a fantastic picture! 🙂

9. Anne Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 3:25 pm #

Beautiful! You look completely ADORABLE in the MM ears! 🙂

Thanks for the tip last week to email the designer to get name of artist…she graciously responded.

Have a good week!

10. Melinda Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 3:46 pm #

Aww, you went to Disney?!?! I'm a little jealous. lol. I so want to go again. 🙂

11. Michelle @ Ten June Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:22 am #

So adorable!! I've been wanting to hit up Disney for awhile, lucky you 🙂

12. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} Monday, February 28, 2011 at 5:07 pm #

Luv the picture! (c: And I'm just dying over Sara's home, it is absolutely to. die. for. amazing!

13. Beau lifestyle Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 10:04 pm #

Nice spending family time! U look sweet with the mickey hat on!

14. Brittany Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 4:47 am #

I hope you guys had fun!! It was so nice meeting your cute family!