Snow and Graham Leftovers

Since getting my new Snow and Graham Calendar I’ve been wondering what to do with my old one. The beautiful designs are just too beautiful to throw away. So I stuck the yellow ones in some frames.
And the rest I turned into cards and gift tags!
Now I have a bunch of beautiful cards for any occasion!

32 Responses to Snow and Graham Leftovers

1. modern jane Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 11:22 am #

What a great idea! Waste not want not!:)

2. jonalynn Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 11:39 am #

What a fun and creative way to give those beautiful designs a new life! Now I'm trying to think of something to do this with.

3. Melinda Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 12:11 pm #

So cute! I love these! 🙂

4. Simply LKJ Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 12:11 pm #

What a great idea! I love all the bright designs.

5. A Delightful Design Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 12:12 pm #

Their designs are really too beautiful to waste. Love the tags!!
    abby

6. Lavender and Lilies Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 12:21 pm #

Wonderful idea!

7. -Kasey Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 12:47 pm #

What a great idea! I love re-using pieces of things that most people would just throw away. Those patterns are just fabulous!

8. jasykaur Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 1:12 pm #

What a smart idea! Sometimes I see such pretty scrapbook paper at the store but don't know what to do with it. lol! Gift tags are a great idea! What type of glue or glue stick do you have the best results with? Thx for posting!

9. Design Blooms Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 1:26 pm #

Look at you! So clever!

10. lizziefitz Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 1:28 pm #

The gift tags are such a great idea! I just featured framed Kate Spade postcards in green shadow boxes. Come by and visit m new blog soon:)

11. Laurel Hamilton Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 1:33 pm #

So clever – thanks for the tip! Your packages will look so cute with those colorful tags.

12. Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 2:05 pm #

So pretty! I love re-using old paper goods and framing them 🙂

13. Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 2:50 pm #

Now that is recycling at it's very best! Genius.

14. Katie Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

Ooohhh, thanks for the introduction to Snow and Graham! I love how you recycled last year's calendar, too …

15. Carmel @ Our Fifth House Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 3:40 pm #

What a great idea! Love the tags!

16. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 3:54 pm #

So clever. I love it. Great idea.

17. Jensy Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 3:57 pm #

I agree with everyone else what a wonderful idea! And some of those gift tags match with their wrapping paper.

18. THE.PAINTED.STUDIO Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm #

You have been given a "Stylish Blogger Award". You can check out my blog for the details. Congratulations and enjoy!!

Cheryl

19. .caroline armelle. Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm #

great idea to frame them!
    i have that calendar from last year, and i've been thinking of ways to use it.
    i also used part of it to make a mini-calendar for this year, but i think i'll have to frame some too!

20. Danielle Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

Yay…don't you love making use of pretty old calendars??? Great ideas too!

21. Allison Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 5:18 pm #

What a great idea! The tags are fun! I'm new to Snow and Graham. I'm eyeing some fun holiday cards….thinking ahead already. I'm glad you introduced me to them!

22. Melissa B. Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 5:23 pm #

Kirsten, what are you doing up at 4am!

23. Natalie @ Forever Wanderlust Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 6:59 pm #

Perfect! A great example of re-using. Upcycling is always more unique than buying new, plus it's very economical 🙂

24. Dana {Southern Inspired} Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

Cute idea!! Love how you recycle – too beautiful to waste! 🙂

25. Shera O Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 7:43 pm #

LOVE them! I'm wondering what else I can use this idea with….

26. lisaroyhandbags Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 11:11 pm #

great ideas! the patterns are way too cute to just toss! 🙂

27. Ailinh Harris Friday, February 25, 2011 at 12:55 am #

Awesome ideas! Looks wayyyy good, girl!

28. Mandi Smith T Friday, February 25, 2011 at 2:23 am #

I love this idea! I used pics from a calendar years ago and did a grouping in my daughter's room. There were very traditional botanicals and I framed six of them. Your example is way more hip and fun! love it. M.

29. Michaela Friday, February 25, 2011 at 3:07 am #

So cute! I love the bright colors (:

30. bazaarofserendipity Friday, February 25, 2011 at 4:38 am #

You are just full of great ideas 😉

31. Cherisse @ [Framing Spaces] Friday, February 25, 2011 at 6:12 am #

that's what I feel about it too. I do the same thing. Lovely cards and tags!

32. iheartorganizing Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 4:13 pm #

Love what you did here! Such a great idea to create long lasting loveliness!

xoxo!