Etsy Rain Cloud Roundup

I sure hope April showers bring some May flowers. It’s been pretty cloudy around here lately and I am ready for some sunshine!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16

18 Responses to Etsy Rain Cloud Roundup

1. à la mode Monday, April 25, 2011 at 11:35 am #

Love # 2 and # 6. I think I may just have to have #6. Thanks for sharing! The pics are great!

2. Elsa Monday, April 25, 2011 at 11:49 am #

I love the little cloud necklace! I hope we get some rain before April ends around here…we've had a drought for the longest time.

3. inspirationfordecor Monday, April 25, 2011 at 12:36 pm #

What a cute round up idea! Great finds. I'm hoping we don't see any more rain around here (Toronto!). Maybe a sunshine post should be next to channel the summer heat? 😉

4. Janell @ Isabella and Max Monday, April 25, 2011 at 12:40 pm #

Ha!!! I hope you are right, after two days of sun we are back to a downpour!! 🙁 Soon…Janell

5. Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} Monday, April 25, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

Love the picks!! Number 6 is one of my faves 🙂 And I'm definitely ready for some sunshine here too!

6. sakepuppets Monday, April 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

What a great collection! I love how happy #12 is. Thanks!

7. Jessie Monday, April 25, 2011 at 2:05 pm #

I just love #1, #11 and #14. Cute collection.

8. Amber Interiors Monday, April 25, 2011 at 2:26 pm #

I love clouds…I took some pics of them and blew them up for my dining room! see here

9. Cove and Grey Monday, April 25, 2011 at 5:09 pm #

what a cute thing to feature! I love the clouds 🙂

10. Michelle P Monday, April 25, 2011 at 5:18 pm #

Oh! My Rain or Shine print is sure keeping good company here! It's raining in Seattle too this morning, but these sweet treasures sure brighten things up!

11. karen Monday, April 25, 2011 at 5:22 pm #

I love the dress in #11. Too bad my tomboy would never wear such a thing! 🙁

12. MEGMAC Monday, April 25, 2011 at 5:36 pm #

love, love, LOVE number 9!!!

13. Beth Monday, April 25, 2011 at 11:43 pm #

I never thought I would love rain or clouds so much! These are awesome. And a perfect pick me up after the rainy Easter we had here in Colorado!

14. Haley Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 3:22 am #

The colors in print #8 are gorgeous – love this collection!!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

15. smallestforest.net Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 7:32 am #

Awesome selection of all things puffy and ethereal…great colors, great juxtaposition. Thanks for the mention!

16. Debbie @ OtRD Tuesday, April 26, 2011 at 6:39 pm #

Lovely collection! Love #15!

17. Julie M. Thursday, April 28, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

Kirsten, such a beautiful collection! I especially love the raindrops birth announcement.

18. pilli pilli Friday, May 6, 2011 at 3:20 pm #

Oh my! Thank you so much for featuring my small spring rain hoop in this absolutely amazing collection!

I adore the cup (#3), and the big cloud softie (#15)! They're so sweet & delicate!!!

{hearts}