Client Progress

I am making some good progress with one my clients and I wanted to share what we’ve been working on.
My client and I searched high and low for the perfect chairs for her entryway. She came across these beauties on Craigslist and we knew there was some potential there.
We went over lots and lots of different fabric ideas but when I came across this fabric for only $5.99 a yard at a local fabric store we were sold! We are still pinching ourselves that we got it for such a great deal.
This picture showed up in my email a few days ago and I was giddy with excitement. My client painted the wood white and it makes these chairs look brand new!
Remember this board? Well things are coming along nicely in the bedroom.
My client also emailed me this picture. Her amazing faux suede blue headboard is in and our bench has been reupholstered in one of my very favorite fabrics
The headboard was done by Erin from Plush Studio and the fabulous upholstery job was done by Brian Maxfield. He did such a great job!

, ,

14 Responses to Client Progress

1. Sarah Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 1:14 pm #

The chairs look beautiful! Do you remember how many yards you estimated per chair? I'm always curious in case I run into and awesome deal too one day.

2. Rachel Gray Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

Oh wow, those chairs look amazing!!!! I really enjoy reading your blog!

3. Stephanie Sabbe Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 1:48 pm #

love that chair! it got a whole new life

4. April of A. Liz Adventures Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 1:49 pm #

Pretty, pretty chairs. I can't wait to see more pictures. That end-of-bed bench is fabulous!

5. Kristy @ I Design Love Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

It is amazing what you can do with an old chair! They look so good 🙂

6. Katherine @ Grass Stains Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 2:28 pm #

Darn tootin' you got a great deal on that fabric! I just had drapes made out of it about two months ago, and I paid $12.99 a yard, which was $2 LESS than I found it in many other places. Way to go!

7. hollyG Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

The chair is incredible – I love great deals!! She did a great job.

8. Jessie Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 2:37 pm #

You scored a great deal for that fabric! And that chair looks gorgeous!

Jessie

9. MEGMAC Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

Love the X bench!

megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

10. AllisonandKyle Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 4:49 pm #

Oh my!!! LOVING the fabric choice and LOVING the chair! And totally DIGGING the bench, love it! WELL DONE!!!

11. Laura Weimer Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 5:12 pm #

Love the chair! I am doing something very similar with a client who already owns a set of terribly outdated brown wicker chairs upholstered in a surprisingly pleasant coral velvet. We are just going to paint them black and I think they'll be as good as gold!

12. Meghan Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 6:34 pm #

Hi! I'm from the area and I was wondering which local store you went to for that beautiful fabric?

13. kaylee jo Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 11:16 pm #

I'd love to see a tutorial on how she re-upholstered that chair. I've been searching for one online with no luck. Love her outcome!

14. το χειρότεχνο Thursday, June 30, 2011 at 10:19 am #

this chair is fabulous!!!!