Etsy Chair Roundup

Who doesn’t love a fun chair! I love all these great fabrics.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

14 Responses to Etsy Chair Roundup

1. MissBliss Monday, June 27, 2011 at 11:53 am #

Wow! What a great collection. I am loving 3 because I redid a pair like that one once, as a complete amateur, but the job came out well.

Love the style and print on 13 🙂

Thanks for the great inspiration!

2. Coley Monday, June 27, 2011 at 11:56 am #

Oh wow, gorgeous. I think I need #7!

3. Rachel Gray Monday, June 27, 2011 at 12:03 pm #

Cute cute cute! I like #6!

4. Simple Dwellings Monday, June 27, 2011 at 12:30 pm #

Beautiful chairs and fabrics! I just added a bunch of these to my favorites on etsy! Thanks!!

5. -Kasey Monday, June 27, 2011 at 1:43 pm #

Number 7 for my dining room would look perfect!

6. Crystal @ Ordinary Days Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

So gorgeous! I saw two FANTASTIC looking chairs the same style/shape as #10 at my Goodwill for $2.50 each. They had a pinky color velvet but other than that, they were in great shape and even clean and smelled good. They were sold though. 🙁

7. Jen@Organized-Design Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

What a fun roundup! I love the number 13 and the contrast of the blue and black!

8. Brooke Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2:56 pm #

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I love numbers six and seven! I keep my eye out everywhere I go (well mostly at garage sales and estate sales) for chairs like this to recover! LOVE THEM! Great roundup!

9. Cove and Grey Monday, June 27, 2011 at 4:34 pm #

I love the shape of #4…great finds

10. Ashley Monday, June 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

Chairs are such a great way to add some fun to a room! Love them!

11. Isi Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

I'm so in LOVE with number 12

12. diane Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 2:53 pm #

Thanks so much. I had no idea you could find chairs on Etsy (one of my favorite places for artwork). Please check out my fun chairs at http://www.shawnarobinson.com/blog and you will see why I love your chair pics so much. Also enjoy your blog every day.

13. chezjolly Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 2:26 am #

Bonjour!!
    We stumbled across your blog and we just had to say we are impressed! Your pics are stunning and your posts caught our interest. We think you would like our blog http://chezjolly.blogspot.com/. We also have a shop online that you can check out.http://www.etsy.com/shop/chezjolly?ref=pr_shop_more

Talk to you soon!!!