Feature Friday: Paiges of Style

Today I am featuring the incredible home of Paige from Paiges of Style. I met Paige back in January at ALT. She is super cute and has such a great eye for design. You would never believe it but they are renters. So it is totally possible to make a rental look good.
Her home is amazing! I am seriously drooling over these pictures.
When asked how to describe her design style she said:
I’d have to say that I like a little bit of everything when it comes to interior design. I’m definitely not traditional, but I love pairs. I’m not modern, but I love clean lines. I love coastal, but I need more contrast than just muted tones. I tend to design around texture and color. Above all, I want my home to look interesting and avoid the catalog look. I want the look to reflect the time I’ve put into finding the perfect piece.
Enjoy!

You can read more about this room here
You can read more about the kitchen here
I just love that pom pom fringe on the bottom of the skirt.
You can read more about the nursery here.
Isn’t her home incredible?
Paige also has a great etsy shop where she sells fun party supplies and invites.
Check out these adorable invitations she made for her daughters birthday. The invite is available in her shop

, , , ,

29 Responses to Feature Friday: Paiges of Style

1. Lisa - A Room with A View Friday, June 24, 2011 at 11:54 am #

Great house with fun elements. I like the red and yellow accents, the multi-colored pillows on bench, the silver round table, the artwork in girls room.

2. Tiffany Friday, June 24, 2011 at 12:46 pm #

That house looks so fun and happy! I am more of a neutral girl, but I am loving all of the colors and fabrics here. Its making me want to step out of my comfort zone. Great feature!

3. April of A. Liz Adventures Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:14 pm #

This is one of my favorite homes that I've seen featured on blogs in a long while. She did an incredible job of mixing colors, patterns, and textures. I've scrolled up and down this page about 7 times so far just taking it all in!

4. Meg Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:31 pm #

It is nice to see a home that is so full of fresh, bright colour. Her design give a bit of colourful inspiration for this neutral nelly!

5. Staci Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

It is obvious a lot of thought went into this home. She did such an amazing job, I love all the color and texture!

6. Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

Lovely home! The colours and patterns she used are fab!

7. Jessie Friday, June 24, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

I love this home. So colorful and cheery. I really love her use of patterns especially her yellow ikat curtains. I also adore her red display cabinet, her orange chair and her beautiful mirror. Wonderful home tour!

Jessie

8. OAK House 5. Friday, June 24, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

I love this home!!!!

9. a' la mode Friday, June 24, 2011 at 2:11 pm #

Loving the sunshine yellow and pops of red in the living room. Also love basically all of the curtain panels in the entire home! great fabrics! xo shel

10. Shera Friday, June 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm #

fun, but sophisticated. i love this and am headed over to her blog now. thanks for the feature! 🙂

11. Kristy @ I Design Love Friday, June 24, 2011 at 3:09 pm #

Such a cute space. I really love the little girls room!

12. MEGMAC Friday, June 24, 2011 at 3:26 pm #

Just goes to prove – you can never have too many stripes! LOVE!!!

megmacdesigns.blogspot.com

13. Coley Friday, June 24, 2011 at 3:31 pm #

Gorgeous! I love how the rooms flow so wonderfully together.

14. leanne Friday, June 24, 2011 at 3:36 pm #

gorgeous home, very talented. I adore those curtains in the girls' room!

15. Shannon Friday, June 24, 2011 at 4:08 pm #

Awesome! I live in a rental too with the exact dark molding & trim everywhere. This is great inspiration for how to decorate my home!

16. Lili Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

I admire Paige and her great work! she is super talented!

17. hollyG Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:15 pm #

The best rental I've seen!! I'm in love with the big girl room!

18. Michele Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:25 pm #

Craftsman homes are so beautiful and those red built in cabinets are divine. Love how she made her bedrooms look spacious and inviting. The stripes on the walls – love it!!

19. Elizabeth@themustardceiling Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:40 pm #

Love this home! I have to stop by her blog. She has a great sense of style and I love the combination of patterns and colors she has used. It really brings the fun to her craftsman home.

20. Joi Friday, June 24, 2011 at 5:53 pm #

Holy cow! Quite possibly the best home tour you've shared! Love it all! : )

21. Cove and Grey Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:09 pm #

WoW! what a fun, bright house!

22. Simple Dwellings Friday, June 24, 2011 at 6:29 pm #

Gorgeous home! I love how well thought out everything is, and the gorgeous draperies and fabrics everywhere. I love the "keep calm and eat bacon" sign! 🙂

23. Moddy Bee Friday, June 24, 2011 at 11:09 pm #

aaaamazing!! another blog i need to follow!! thanks for sharing!!

24. Chic Coastal Living Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 1:33 am #

Wow! What an amazing house! The owner took so much time into making this home feel warm and cozy and that really stands out! It's so nice to see! Thanks! and I'm so happy that I can finally leave comments! It's an answered prayer! yeah!

25. Homestyling101 Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 1:02 pm #

Great Blog! Thanks for sharing…I love how the Blogosphere is filled with people who are gracious enough to share with others…minus the competition! I was always a big fan of yours- now even more so- plus, I have another great blog to follow!

26. Jen Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 1:50 pm #

This is one of my favorite homes you have featured on Featured Fridays! My house has a very similar layout so I love to see how things are set up differently and I love the way the corner hutch is showcased in a subtle way in the corner with the curtains only having 1 panel.I love striped walls, we did this in our sons room and it's so transforming. I'm also excited to see I'm not the only one with the most narrow master bedroom. We're redoing ours so this gave me some great ideas for our room. I'm in love with the little girls room and have another pang of jealousy that I only have dinosaurs and basketballs covering my home right now. I love my boys to pieces but I hope to have a pink room one day too!

Absolutely beautiful home! So fun!

27. Paiges of Style Sunday, June 26, 2011 at 4:46 pm #

Thank you so much for featuring my home Kirsten! I am constantly inspired by your posts and style. We are moving this coming week and revisiting all these pics of my home is making me a tad sentimental! But us designers always love a new project, right?

28. Alecia Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 7:48 pm #

Beautiful home…I love all the color she uses throughout her entire house…sooo cheery!

29. Give me money Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 5:05 am #