Etsy Carnival Roundup

Who doesn’t love a fun carnival especially in the summertime!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

15 Responses to Etsy Carnival Roundup

1. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Monday, July 11, 2011 at 11:57 am #

ooh I love the cushion picks, so cool for a little one

2. FlirtyGems Monday, July 11, 2011 at 12:02 pm #

I love 16 so pretty!

3. -Kasey Monday, July 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm #

Number 5 reminds me of when I was a kid 🙂

4. Simply LKJ Monday, July 11, 2011 at 2:46 pm #

What fun! And yes, definitely puts a smile on your face.

5. Jessie Monday, July 11, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

So many adorable things! I am in love with #14! The pillow is so beautiful and whimsical, love the colors as well.

Jessie

6. Dina @ Honey + Fitz Monday, July 11, 2011 at 4:01 pm #

I have been like carnival crazy lately, I don't know what's wrong with me. It all started when I saw Water for Elephants and I haven't been able to shake it since. I did a whole nursery inspiration board around carnivals and found some other fun carnival art on Etsy (seller Retrospect Photo). http://honeyandfitz.blogspot.com/2011/05/big-top-baby-inspiration-board.html
    Now I'm off to go buy that ring…

7. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Monday, July 11, 2011 at 4:09 pm #

I have always wanted to use the #10 fabric in a baby nursery. It's just too cute. have a great day.

8. Allison Monday, July 11, 2011 at 4:17 pm #

Love the elephant pillow! So fun for a child's room. I loved carnivals as a child and I still love carnivals as an adult. They bring out the kid in all of us…the rides, the lights, the food, laughter and all the excitement spread all over a child's face. Happy Monday, Kirsten.

9. Cove and Grey Monday, July 11, 2011 at 4:23 pm #

i love those yellow and white straws!

10. Cristin @ Simplified Bee Monday, July 11, 2011 at 4:38 pm #

Love! Have always wanted to have a carnival theme party for one of the girls.

xo,
    cristin

11. carlee {deliciously organized} Monday, July 11, 2011 at 5:43 pm #

the pillows are adorable. i could definitely use 14 on my sofa 🙂

12. MellyB Monday, July 11, 2011 at 9:40 pm #

The sad truth is, I was born to own that necklace, and I don't. I'm so glad you posted this so I can correct such a travesty. If you feel like the world just got little more "right", it means I've completed my purchase. Thanks!

13. Paula Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 2:00 am #

Love the idea of a carnival theme!

14. dustincowell Tuesday, July 12, 2011 at 5:39 am #

This collection makes me want to go to the carnival right now! 🙂 Thank you for featuring our wooden carnival play set!!!

Dustin
    Armadillo Dreams

15. magalerie Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 8:15 am #

Love this collection Kirsten !
    Thank you so much for featuring my carousel photo 🙂
    Really happy to be here !