Feature Friday: Project Home

Today I am featuring the home of Nikki from the blog Project Home. Here’s how she describes her design style:
“I would express my design style as classic with a bohemian twist. I like textiles and texture that can co-exist with ease to enhance the emotion of a room. My goal is to design homes that are welcoming and not too fussy…a place where people are able to gather and are reminded of the simple joy of friendship.
Enjoy!

Make sure you check out Nikki’s blog here
If you would like to submit your home for Feature Friday please go here

, ,

19 Responses to Feature Friday: Project Home

1. abode love Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11:54 am #

What a beautiful home! I love, love the matching West Elm sofas in the clean, white room. I also really love the kitchen cabinets, the color of the wood is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing such a gorgeous and inspired home!

abodelove.blogspot.com

2. FlirtyGems Friday, July 29, 2011 at 12:11 pm #

Love the pops of yellow!

3. lisaroyhandbags Friday, July 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm #

what a comfy home! I love the pops of yellow everywhere and the fabric on the sofas. 🙂

4. Lisa - A Room with A View Friday, July 29, 2011 at 1:16 pm #

I love the pop of yellow against black and white. Also the white cane-backed chair.

5. Abby Friday, July 29, 2011 at 1:46 pm #

I just love yellow- seriously, could there be a happier color? I love all of the little yellow accents here, even the purse! This is so beautiful and I'm pretty sure I could live here…. My husband, on the other hand…

6. Jan Hales Designs Friday, July 29, 2011 at 2:32 pm #

I love the pattern on the sofas and the colors she chose! What a unique/ wonderful style!

7. Coley Friday, July 29, 2011 at 4:16 pm #

I was so surprised to see those cabinets in that home. It works great though!

8. Jessie Friday, July 29, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

Love those sofas, they are so pretty! The pop of yellow throughout the house is a good touch!

Jessie

9. Kristy @ I Design Love Friday, July 29, 2011 at 5:00 pm #

I love the sofa fabric!

10. Stephanie Friday, July 29, 2011 at 5:17 pm #

My favorite is the master bedroom – great job Nikki! I can't wait for our next visit over 🙂

Eternally yours,
    Stephanie

11. Cove and Grey Friday, July 29, 2011 at 5:21 pm #

Love the metal shelves in the kitchen!

12. Mary Friday, July 29, 2011 at 5:41 pm #

What a cute home! I especially love the sofas in the living room. She definitely has great style!

13. Lindsay Friday, July 29, 2011 at 8:07 pm #

What a beautiful home!! I love the simple and elegant lines and white color palette. And the pops of color scattered throughout really enhance this aesthetic!! Those two sofas work so well together too and the bold yellow bureau really makes it. Great feature!

14. Amy - Thank You Cards Shop Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11:23 pm #

your home is gorgeous nikki! love the bright yellow in the living room, and your bedroom is full of unexpected details 🙂

15. Laura Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 3:09 am #

so pretty, i'm loving all the white and splashes of yellow!

16. Carmel @ Our Fifth House Saturday, July 30, 2011 at 5:28 pm #

I love it when people choose bold patterns for upholstered pieces! Her sofas are beautiful! Love her cabinets too!

17. Anonymous Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 4:29 am #

Incredibly beautiful, Nikki!! I love the simple yet chic designs. The feel is a comfortable modern, yet soft feel. It looks like an inspiring place to live. Thank you for sharing!
    -Aaryn

18. mydeco Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 11:18 am #

Love the bright, open, fresh feeling of the rooms thanks for posting these pictures! Inspired me to create a few 3D rooms modeled around these pictures using mydeco.com 's 3D room planner, thanks for the inspiration!

19. Sharisa Lewis Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 10:20 pm #

Love it! Where can you get the navy/white pillows on the chair?