Today I am in Canada

My husband and I are taking a little vacation to Canada this weekend. I’ve never been there (except for Niagra Falls if that counts) so I’m pretty excited!
I hope you all have a great weekend!

22 Responses to Today I am in Canada

1. rachel @ just a touch of gray Friday, July 22, 2011 at 11:40 am #

Have fun!! I've never been to Canada either! Take some pictures!

2. KJ@letsgoflyakite Friday, July 22, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Enjoy your visit! I hope you are treated well !

3. Elyse Friday, July 22, 2011 at 12:44 pm #

Where are you going to be? I'm Canadian and have lived in Ottawa, Toronto, Halifax and now Montreal, so if you need any tips on places to go you should let me know!

4. Elyse Friday, July 22, 2011 at 12:45 pm #

by the way, email is elyse (dot) cragg (at) gmail (dot) com 🙂

5. Lucky Girl Friday, July 22, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

Yay! Have a great time! I hope that you are fortunate to enjoy some sunny and warm weather instead of all that rainy stuff Vancouver has been getting!

6. Jessie Friday, July 22, 2011 at 1:20 pm #

Hope you have a fun trip! Don't forget the pictures! 🙂

Jessie

7. Leslie Friday, July 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

British Columbia is beautiful, I can't wait to go back one day. Have fun Kirsten! (Love that image!)

8. Coley Friday, July 22, 2011 at 1:48 pm #

If you are going to BC, you will love it 🙂 Gorgeous country, people are nice, great food. Have fun!

9. keltie Friday, July 22, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

Hurrah, Canada loves you! I live in Toronto so please let me know if you want some recomendations 🙂

10. christine {bijouandboheme} Friday, July 22, 2011 at 2:29 pm #

Where are you going to be? I'm from here so if you're going towards PEI, NS, NB, Quebec, Ontario or BC, I can give you some tips:)

11. lisaroyhandbags Friday, July 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Hey welcome to my home country! Enjoy – I'm missing Canada right now 🙂

12. régine Friday, July 22, 2011 at 3:25 pm #

Hope you're making a stop in Montreal

13. Leah Friday, July 22, 2011 at 4:00 pm #

Hope you enjoy your stay in Canada! We are nice people so don't you worry about anything 🙂

xo L.

14. Janis@ Home Style Friday, July 22, 2011 at 4:32 pm #

Have a wonderful trip, any part of Canada is BEAUTIFUL…..although I'm slightly bias 🙂

Hmmm I'm thinking a Canadian Feature Friday is a must once you're back.

15. Janna McCalley Friday, July 22, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

Make sure to pick up some canadian magazines! That's what I have to do whenever I get a chance to go "home" from the US. Canadian House and Home and Style at Home are my favorites. And, if you get the chance, or happen to pass a french fry truck-try the Poutine!

16. Jennifer Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 3:49 am #

Have a wonderful time. I've always wanted to go. It's on my bucket list of places to visit. Have fun! : )

Jennifer

17. barbara@hodge:podge Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 5:13 am #

Have fun in Canada. Bienvenue! I live in Vancouver. Funny though, we are on vacation in California!

18. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} Monday, July 25, 2011 at 8:39 pm #

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I was engaged on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls! 🙂

19. SaigeWisdom Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 12:15 am #

Welcome to Canada or more specifically "beautiful British Columbia" – for future trips I 100% recommend West Jet Airlines. Hope the weather cooperates while you're here 🙂

20. Carmie of the Single Nester Monday, August 15, 2011 at 11:11 pm #

So glad you enjoyed Victoria. I was there in the 90s and remember it fondly.

21. MissM Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 9:29 pm #

I live in Canada so I'm a bit biased when I say it is one of the most awesome places in the world.(But it is)