Alice Lane Kitchen

Did you guys have a chance to see this amazing kitchen transformation done by Alice Lane? It’s incredible!
I am obsessed with that backsplash.
Check out more pictures and details here
photos by Meikel Reece

13 Responses to Alice Lane Kitchen

1. Fabiana ~ Ciao Newport Beach Friday, August 19, 2011 at 7:50 pm #

I love the transformation. The kitchen turned out so spacious and stylish…and perfect!

Have a wonderful weekend and stop by and visit me on by blog if you get a chance.

ciao

2. Jessie Friday, August 19, 2011 at 8:54 pm #

Very beautiful kitchen! I love that artwork as well!

Happy weekend!

Jessie

3. Moddy Bee Friday, August 19, 2011 at 9:52 pm #

i love her! btw..thanks for the fabric! i'm so excited to make a pillow for my sons room! have a great weekend girl!

4. Mary Friday, August 19, 2011 at 10:02 pm #

I love that open shelving, as well as the eating area. That artwork and light fixture look fantastic in the space!

5. Sarah MacMillan {Prairie Perch} Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 4:21 am #

A truly gorgeous kitchen. Love the backsplash, the open shelves and the wood beams.

6. Stacy Curran Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 3:54 pm #

This is REALLY beautiful! I love this kitchen. Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

7. Bean bag chairs Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

It would be nice if you could have given a dash of bright colors in the kitchen. It would have made cooking more interesting.

8. pve design Sunday, August 21, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

We are in the midst of our kitchen renovation and I am one part excited and one part nervous, feels like falling in love. Fun kitchen, simple and stylish.
    pve

9. classic • casual • home Monday, August 22, 2011 at 1:12 am #

Fun fish and I love the open shelving!

10. casey at loft and cottage Monday, August 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Holy incredible. I love the focal wall with the tile. Beautiful.

11. Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} Monday, August 22, 2011 at 11:28 pm #

I LOVE the simplicity of this kitchen! The little pops of color and OHHHH that back splash!!!! My kitchen is begging me for a back splash ASAP 🙂

12. Meghan @ Wishful Thinking Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 10:28 am #

Ooooh swooning over the open shelving and the little marble tiles!

13. Aico Furniture Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 5:19 am #

As Bean Bag said, I'm also a person who love colors especially in the kitchen. The fish art work looks really superb!!