Feature Friday: The Wayman Family Nest

Today I am featuring the home of Jennifer from The Wayman Family Nest. Here is how she describes her style.
Although it sounds cliche, I would describe my style as eclectic.  Our home is a mixture of modern, shabby chic, and traditional elements.  Our house is filled with photographs and items that are meaningful to us.  We love finding “gems” from Goodwill and repurposing them into something that we’re proud of.  Although it’s a work in progress, it meets my goal of being welcoming and functional!
Enjoy!
Thanks so much to Jennifer for sharing her home with us. Make sure you check out her blog here!

20 Responses to Feature Friday: The Wayman Family Nest

1. Gabi Cooper Friday, September 23, 2011 at 1:42 pm #

Hi, I wanted to mention that I've noticed how much time and effort you put into doing what you do and it shows. Everything in your blog, and your work, seems to be so perfect and pretty.
    I'd also like to suggest adding pictures of something a bit different. See, I live in the country side, and although I don't like country -country style, I do enjoy farm-like style houses and decor. Would you have anything to share about that? I look hard for it, since I'm trying to decorate and paint my house in those lines, but run out of inspiration sometimes since it is so hard to find this style homes. Any ideas? Thanks!

2. The Belvedere-Alyssa Friday, September 23, 2011 at 1:58 pm #

Oh I just found her blog for the fist time ever the other day! What a great home, especially love that kitchen- great use of a small space!

3. Britton Friday, September 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous rooms. That stripped hallway is amazing!!!! I love getting new ideas and inspirations from your blog and Jennifer's home definitely has that!!!

4. A Lived in Home Friday, September 23, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

Great style! Love the tile in the kitchen! Don't you just love your Nate Berkus rug? I have the small and large and they hold up so well!

5. megrobins Friday, September 23, 2011 at 3:38 pm #

Oh how I love your Feature Fridays! Really liking the backsplash in the kitchen as well as the horizontally striped walls. Gorgeous!

Meg

6. Britt @ Dreamy Spaces Friday, September 23, 2011 at 6:24 pm #

Those pillows are great! The turquoise console and green kitchen are fab! Very cute home!

7. Paula Friday, September 23, 2011 at 7:33 pm #

Love your Feature Fridays!

8. Jessie Friday, September 23, 2011 at 9:51 pm #

Love her chevron rug and that gorgeous backsplash in her kitchen!

Jessie

9. Kellie Collis Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 7:53 pm #

What a gorgeous home! Loving the classy style. Enjoy the beautiful week ahead, Kellie xx

10. Jessica Saturday, September 24, 2011 at 11:50 pm #

I absolutely love her living room! My style is very similar. I got lots of fun ideas from this!

11. Cherisse Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 6:11 am #

I adore the backsplash in the kitchen! Beautiful!

12. WHITE GLAM Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 3:37 pm #

lOVE that striped hall! beautiful house! Full of gorgeous details!
    WHITE GLAM (Portugal)

13. Lauren Clark Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 3:39 pm #

I think my favorite things in this home is the striped hallway (I may be stealing this idea – Love it with the vintage art work and frames) and I love the backsplash in your kitchen !!!! Amazing!

14. Karena Sunday, September 25, 2011 at 3:47 pm #

Kirsten I adore her floors, the striped walls, and as a pillow addict, her collection on the sofa!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

15. Jennifer@TheWaymanFamilyNest Monday, September 26, 2011 at 3:12 am #

Thank you all for the kind comments about our home. And a big thank you to Kirsten for featuring us! : )

16. Rachel Gray Monday, September 26, 2011 at 7:07 pm #

Jennifer has such a cute home! Love her blog too! 🙂

17. L.A. in the bay Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 1:16 am #

love all the fun colors and stripes on the wall 🙂

18. accounting outsourcing Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 5:37 am #

I love your awesome home, it has awesome decoration with amazing products, Nice colour with great furniture, everything is beautiful.

19. seo pakistan Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 7:10 pm #

love it......

20. Charlie McPoyle Friday, April 25, 2014 at 5:59 pm #

The paint, furniture, and other accessories all go great in the home. I likes the stripes along the wall going into the bedrooms. The bathroom design is great and it does a great job with the limited space that it has. http://www.neaterresidential.com.au