Caitlin Wilson Textiles

Last Spring I got a sneak peak of Caitlin’s fabric line and I fell in love. I’ve been anxiously awaiting this day when her fabric would be available to the public. Well the wait is over. Caitlin’s new fabric line is now available here
Caitlin was nice enough to send me samples of her new line and I’m drooling over them.
This pink chevron is to die for! It’s my favorite textile by far. Congrats to Caitlin! I can’t wait to start using these fabrics in projects.

17 Responses to Caitlin Wilson Textiles

1. Cathy Monday, October 24, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

Wow! Those ARE great fabrics! I love the punchy colors. Thanks so much for sharing.

2. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Monday, October 24, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

They are fantastic. Congratulations to Caitlin.

3. Leslie Monday, October 24, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

They are gorgeous!

4. The Starr Family Monday, October 24, 2011 at 4:21 pm #

Fabulous, they are absolutely beautiful!

5. Kristy @ I Design Love Monday, October 24, 2011 at 4:48 pm #

I love Caitlin's style. Her textiles are amazing! I really love the chevron pattern, it is so bold and colorful. I hope her textile line is successful!

Kristy

6. bazaarofserendipity Monday, October 24, 2011 at 5:06 pm #

They are sooo stunning! Fun and poppy! love

7. Melissa Monday, October 24, 2011 at 5:55 pm #

Great fabrics! Thanks for posting for us.

Melissa

8. Anonymous Monday, October 24, 2011 at 9:58 pm #

so fun to see the logo we created together come to life!!!
    go caitlin!

9. Chic Coastal Living Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 2:31 am #

beautiful fabrics!

10. L.A. in the bay Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 3:52 pm #

her stuff is gorgeous. Love all the patterns.

11. casey at loft and cottage Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 4:51 pm #

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I am going to check them out (and order?!) now!

12. Earrings Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 3:37 pm #

Online shop for fashion jewelry and silver accessories for men and women. Buy quality jewelry, bracelet, earrings, charm bracelets, ring, necklace, mens jewelry and much more at good price.

13. Carly {xoxo teacherista} Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 10:29 pm #

Holy gorgeous…exactly what I love and have been waiting for!

14. Livingroom Design Friday, November 4, 2011 at 8:23 am #

I want to redo my living room but I’m a big time hoarder and I can’t even see my floor. Alot of people don’t realize that hoarding is a disease and very hard to cure. I’d give anything to be able to have a nice living room that I would be proud of.Interior Designing Ideas

15. Livingroom Design Friday, November 4, 2011 at 8:23 am #