Fall Inspired Design Board

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11
Today I’ve put together a living room inspired by Fall. I don’t usually design rooms with such muted and neutral colors but I really love how this room feels. The red chairs add the perfect amount of “punch”.
Here are some of my favorite sources in the room.
The board was inspired by this pillow. I love the red and gold mixed with that slate blue. Plus it is such a happy pillow!
I am also obsessed with this beautiful pillow from Lands End.
I love all of the art found at the Animal Print Shop. A I feel like a grouping of pheasants is appropriate for this Fall Living Room .
The window treatments are inspired by these painted curtains at Reckless Glamour.
I love this table from Ballard and it’s on sale right now for $99. Everyone should buy one!
I love this rug from Rugs USA. This rug balances out the red and neutral tones in the room. It brings in a “cool” feel to this Autumn room.

, ,

18 Responses to Fall Inspired Design Board

1. polka dot skies Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11:04 am #

I love this collection! You have brought some of my favorite things together–striped curtains, graphic pillows, a little bit of nature. So pretty for fall!

2. kthappy76 Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 11:59 am #

I've also been eyeing those gorgeous fall crewel pillows from PB. So perfect!

3. Holly Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 12:17 pm #

It's beautiful Kirsten, I love everything about it. The rug, that little side table, and the curtains too!

4. Anna (A Newfound Treasure) Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

This is beautiful! I love it!

Anna

5. Michelle @ Michelle Lee Interiors Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm #

I've been in love with that Ballard Designs table since I discovered it! May have to finally pull the trigger!

michelleleeinteriors.blogspot.com

6. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 1:00 pm #

I always forget that Land's End sells home items. Love that pillow!

7. Simple Dwellings Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 1:17 pm #

Beautiful design! I love the pillow choices and striped curtains. I didn't know Land's End had pillows!! Thanks for another pillow source! 🙂

8. The OutPost Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 1:24 pm #

Love , love love the rug..

9. p-l-a-i-d Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

The rug is amazing!

10. Kristy @ I Design Love Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

So pretty perfect for fall! I love the rug.

11. Priscilla @ Audrey & Abby Interiors Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 7:41 pm #

Oh my, love the suzano pillow! Fits perfectly in my living room!

12. autumn Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 10:43 pm #

lovely!! i actually just used that floral PB pillow for a design plan…i love the way it has the mix of cool and warm, like you mentioned. those bird prints are gorgeous!

13. jamie @ [kreyv] Friday, October 21, 2011 at 2:20 am #

I love coziness of it! Those bird prints are so great!

14. Carmel @ Our Fifth House Friday, October 21, 2011 at 2:39 am #

I really love the horse pillow and that gold lamp! I've been thinking about buying that side table – maybe I should just do it already!

15. A Heel in Mint Friday, October 21, 2011 at 3:36 am #

Love the 5th picture. The chandelier is gorgeous and love the curtain too.

xx
    Heel in Mint

16. Michelle @ Ten June Friday, October 21, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

This is exactly the vibe I'm bringing into my living room right now! Same color scheme- whites, ivories, browns, khakis, ice blue and a dash of rust here and there. Love it!

17. Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 6:36 am #

Love this beautiful fall board! The pops of red and hints of blue are perfect.

18. Give me money Saturday, February 4, 2012 at 6:55 pm #