Feature Friday: Kreyv

Today I am featuring the bright and fun home of Jamie from Kreyv. Here is how she describes her style.
My overall style is simple, with clean lines and comfort. I love mixing industrial pieces with organic pieces. I love contemporary pieces with old, worn pieces. I love finding inspiration in unexpected places, and I love a good diy.
Enjoy!

Make sure you check out her blog here

20 Responses to Feature Friday: Kreyv

1. Holly Friday, October 28, 2011 at 12:06 pm #

I love the unexpected pieces here that you don't see everywhere – the white license plates used as art, the big piece of art against the wall, and I love the nursery!

2. Erica M. Friday, October 28, 2011 at 1:05 pm #

That house is absolutely gorgeous! I just got so much inspiration for my house house through all of these pics!

3. La casa con encanto Friday, October 28, 2011 at 1:06 pm #

I love the living room!

4. Urska M. Friday, October 28, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

Love the nursery! My favorite! Also the chair as side table looks great! Plus the center table decoration… pieces paired together always look great and add a little fab to every dining area <3 xoxo

– Urska @ Live.Create.Inspire

5. Kim @ keller-creative Friday, October 28, 2011 at 1:39 pm #

I love the art and the book wall in the nursery!

6. Anonymous Friday, October 28, 2011 at 5:03 pm #

i live for feature fridays. don't always like everything i see, but this one is great! well done.

7. Tasha Friday, October 28, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

What a cute house. I love Friday Features! I just love your blog!

8. p-l-a-i-d Friday, October 28, 2011 at 7:35 pm #

The kitchen is my favorite room!

9. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Friday, October 28, 2011 at 7:54 pm #

I love her and she has done an incredible job. Spraying the license plates white is genius.

10. Lisa Friday, October 28, 2011 at 8:32 pm #

I'd love to know where she bought the living room chairs with the nailhead trim. I went to her blog to find her email address but couldn't find it. Thanks!

11. Jenny @ Simcoe Street Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:45 pm #

What a great house! So beautiful. Pinning a few of these images 🙂

Jenny

12. jamie @ [kreyv] Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 2:03 am #

Wow! Thanks for all of the kind words! @Lisa, the chairs were purchased at Pier 1, and I added the nailhead trim. My email is jamiejjoyal@gmail.com if you have further questions.

Jamie

13. danica Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 5:13 am #

Love it! Such a pretty house.

14. House Decors Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 10:55 am #

Gorgeous interior. Everything perfectly fits. Happy Halloween!

15. Kellie Collis Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 6:58 am #

What a lovely home! Every space is fabulous! Enjoy the rest of the beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

16. Taylor Greenwalt Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 5:11 pm #

Love her fun style. I am checking her blog out now. Thanks1

17. Maureen at The Inglenook Decor Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 7:32 pm #

love this home! all the neutral colors and fantastic mix of textures really create something personal and interesting.

18. eklatt Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 11:02 pm #

So many of these ideas in here I love! I absolutely adore the stripes on the walls in the front entrance way and the curtainy things right above the crib in the nursery are asolutely precious!

peacelovedecor.blogspot.com

19. eklatt Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 11:05 pm #

Also, where did you find the Live Love Eat framed picture? It would be PERFECT in my kitchen and it's got just the right amount of pazzaz!

peacelovedecor.blogspot.com