Jessica Bennett’s Home

If you follow the Alice Lane Blog you’ve been seeing the amazing pictures of Jessica’s home. She is the principle designer and owner of Alice Lane. I’ve actually been to this house  and I have to say Jessica has totally put her stamp on it.
That desk is amazing. Also notice the window treatments. Not every window has to be exactly the same. Notice how Jessica used a roman shade above the desk and then did curtains in the same fabric in the rest of the room.

Amazing artwork over the console in the entry.
The Family Room is soft and neutral with pops of blue.
I LOVE those blue vases.
Check out more pictures on their blog.

, , ,

17 Responses to Jessica Bennett’s Home

1. Allison Egan Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 11:09 am #

Just stunning! Her home is so beautiful and soft but also so interesting. Great textures and layers of neutral hues. wow!

xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank

2. Design Blooms Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 12:07 pm #

I love that scalloped lamp. Is that Alice Lane?

3. Holly Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 12:22 pm #

There are so many beautiful items in her home – the desk is awesome. I really love the map trip tik too. The pieces of glass are beautiful. I've been following Alice Lane on Pinterest but now I'll have to check out the blog too.

4. A Vintage Vine Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 1:18 pm #

Love her style, those lamps are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

5. Jessie Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 1:34 pm #

Her home is beautiful! Love its soft color palette and gorgeous pieces!

Jessie

6. shannon blalock Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 1:37 pm #

Thanks for sharing with us. It is absolutely stunning!!!! I love the curtains and that black lamps shade.

xx

7. Laura@happyroost Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 2:16 pm #

Gorgeous! Love the great artwork. The pieces seem to really make a statement in the rooms 🙂

Laura

8. Courtney {a thoughtful place} Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 3:13 pm #

Really beautiful. I love how she pulls of the monochromatic look with such gorgeous texture. I love the lamp on the round table.

9. L.A. in the bay Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 3:50 pm #

I love it! Especially that desk and office space 🙂

10. Chic Coles Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 3:58 pm #

The purple chair with the dog underneath is one of my favorites!

11. Staci Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 4:36 pm #

Such a gorgeous house!

12. Cove and Grey Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 6:19 pm #

So gorgeous! And I love that lamp in the last picture.

13. La casa con encanto Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 6:28 pm #

I love it, thanks for sharing with us!

kisses,

Cristina

14. annie Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 9:36 pm #

Beautiful and so many wonderful details and layers going on.

15. Cynthia Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 6:28 am #

I love the pressed metal rimmed side table. Just beautiful!

16. Jenny @ Simcoe Street Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 4:40 pm #

What a stunning home! I pinned that lamp in the last picture 🙂

Jenny

17. Anna Mae @ InteriorCravings Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 3:14 pm #

I just love the photo of the bench with the maps, stunning!