Pottery Barn Chandelier Look-for-Less

I’m helping Jessica Kettle with her new home and yesterday she emailed me this amazing knock-off. This Overstock chandelier is almost exactly like this Pottery Barn chandelier and for half the price!

15 Responses to Pottery Barn Chandelier Look-for-Less

1. Allison Egan Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 11:25 am #

wow that is quite a look alike!! I love style steals like this – overstock has some really good things! I love this chandelier!

xo Allison
    Spicer + Bank

2. La casa con encanto Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 11:28 am #

Beautiful lamp! It is very elegant! Today I decorated my living room fireplace with air and Halloween Head over to my blog and tell me what you think!

Kisses,

Cristina

3. Holly Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 12:13 pm #

I love to find the look for less – this is a great one. Thanks for the tip.

4. Design Blooms Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 12:51 pm #

Thank you!! Do you do this often? I love this idea!

5. Miss Hannah B. Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

Love that!

6. Amanda Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

I've seen that on OStock before but totally forgot about it!!! thanks for the reminder . I have a client that needs something like that for her laundry room!

7. Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 1:27 pm #

A pair or even 3 of these over a dining room table would be beautiful.

8. Taylor Greenwalt Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

That is a deal! You could buy a couple for the price of one.

9. Chic Coles Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:43 pm #

Look for Less posts are awesome! Thanks for sharing.

10. A Lived in Home Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 3:53 pm #

I've been eyeing that sam done from Overstock for my bathroom! Love it!

11. Hannah Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 5:50 pm #

Honestly I can't bring myself to buy something from places like Pottery Barn… WAY too overpriced if you ask me! Overstock is the way to go for a lot of things! Great find!

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

12. Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 6:44 pm #

Wow! That's a great look-alike! Thanks for the tip.

13. Lindsay Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 8:15 pm #

Great find!

14. L.A. in the bay Friday, October 28, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

Wow I love this house.

15. Eavan Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 6:17 am #

What an gorgeous lights! nursery chandelier