Dear Santa,

Just in case Santa is running out of ideas…
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

, ,

14 Responses to Dear Santa,

1. LifestyleBohemia Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 12:37 pm #

These are such cute gift ideas. I especially love the frilly knee-high socks!
    xx
    Joanna

2. pam {simple details} Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

Ditto, every item!!! 🙂

3. Tiffanie {Pineapples and Pickles} Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 1:38 pm #

Great list, Kirsten! Love my frilly knee high socks… they do run a little small though. So in case Santa doesn't bring them and you decide to order, I would recommend ordering a size up. Happy Thanksgiving!

4. Staci Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm #

I think I will just copy your list! Great finds!

5. Leslie Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 4:23 pm #

I love your picks! A few of your choices have already made there way to my list. I'm in love with the bowls; West Elm also has similar ones.

6. Ali Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 4:57 pm #

especially love the socks, I might need to add them to my list:)

7. Kim @ keller-creative Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 5:30 pm #

Ill take one of everything as well!

8. Kate Wilson Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 6:00 pm #

Those anthro earrings are darling! Great finds! 🙂

9. Cove and Grey Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 7:22 pm #

Great picks! Hope you get everything you asked for 🙂

10. Dana Frieling@ Make Them Wonder Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 8:48 pm #

Can I just tell you how long the Anthro bowls have been on my list?!! So pretty!

11. Amanda {a j cooper design} Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

I've been working on my list but I think I need to add those earrings…great pics!

12. alamo shutters Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 4:25 pm #

They certainly look great! Did you see this from the Bijou Market or somewhere online?

13. jesse {GoodGirlGoneGlad} Thursday, November 24, 2011 at 5:30 am #

Great picks!!

14. Kristy Friday, November 25, 2011 at 11:28 pm #

Kirstin,
    You always find the most beautiful things. So love all of your picks.
    ~K