Christmas Recap

We spent a couple of days before Christmas at my families cabin up in the mountains. It was snowy and relaxing. Just what I needed.

My family is the best. We have fun wherever we go.
Christmas was spent at my parents house.

Me and all my sisters the morning of Christmas right before Church.
Josh had to fly Christmas morning so it was really great to be with my family and Jett.
And the happiest news of the day was this new car Jett got from his Grandma. He seriously won’t get out of it for anything.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!

15 Responses to Christmas Recap

1. Karena Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 12:31 pm #

Kirsten these are such wonderful family holiday photos!! I have Five brothers and Two sisters!!

Wishing you and yours all the best in 2012

Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

2. Lauren Clark @ Prudence Design Spot Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 1:10 pm #

Love the shots! Looks like you had beautiful time with family.

3. Holly Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 1:19 pm #

So sweet – looks like you had an amazing time with your family. The photos from the cabin are beautiful. Happy New Year to you Kirsten!

4. jamie @ [kreyv] Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 2:00 pm #

Looks like so much fun! What a beautiful cabin and beautiful people to share it with!

5. Coley Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 2:12 pm #

What a gorgeous family you have. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

6. Melissa Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 2:42 pm #

What a fun Christmas and your family looks so pretty! Love the hohoho pants 🙂

7. p-l-a-i-d Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 3:29 pm #

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family! I love that first picture of the trees.

8. Jennifer Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 4:15 pm #

Looks like y'all had a blast! You have a beautiful family! I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I love big crazy families!

9. Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 7:22 pm #

Beautiful family.. Looks like a very Merry Christmas was had by all! 🙂

10. carlee {deliciously organized} Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 10:34 pm #

love his little ho ho ho! pants~so cute!

11. Brigita Friday, December 30, 2011 at 12:00 am #

Days spent with family are the best!
    looks like you had amazing christmas. 🙂

Stop by my blog

xx Brigita

12. Dianne Friday, December 30, 2011 at 12:51 am #

Josh LOVED his little tykes car, too. So it must be genetic. A happy photo, love the little bare toes.

13. Kelly Friday, December 30, 2011 at 5:19 am #

Ha. My little guy got the same car too for Christmas! He saw it. Went straight for it. And we ended up giving up on unwrapping presents after that…

14. something2writeabout Friday, December 30, 2011 at 5:43 am #

Wow look at all those gifts! That is seriously a mountain! You have such beautiful sisters 🙂 Happy New Year!

Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

15. christine, just bella Friday, December 30, 2011 at 6:47 am #

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Look at all that snow, I'm up in Canada and we had a very rare Christmas with hardly any snow – I'm kinda jealous! 😉 happy new year to ya, Kirsten!