Client Bedroom Sneak Peak

Here is a little sneak peak of a project I had photographed a few months ago… I am hoping to share the full project next week after all the Christmas hoopla is over. Stay tuned!
Thank you for all your great insights on Pinterest. It appears I have nothing to worry about! I just need to keep striving to bring original content to my blog. And for those of you who were wondering….
You can follow me on Pinterest here!

20 Responses to Client Bedroom Sneak Peak

1. Shanna Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 11:04 am #

This may sound crazy (it's a compliment!), but you find the best pillows!!! I can't wait to see the finished room. Have a Merry Christmas!

2. Laurie Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 11:46 am #

Can't wait to see the whole room. Great pillows.

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 12:08 pm #

oh it looks real pretty, love these colors in a bedroom against the white sheets, cant wait for more!

4. Erica M. Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 12:41 pm #

Oh I love those pillows & the color!

5. Carly {a simple affair} Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 1:13 pm #

Cannot wait to see the finished project. That pop of red is amazing!

xoxo,

Carly

6. charmaine Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 1:54 pm #

I want that trina turk pillow! Aah! Got my land's end pillows though. Love them!

7. Pine Tree Home Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 2:16 pm #

Awe, that fish pillow is great.

8. Kellie Collis Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

Fabulous! Loving the pillows! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

9. InteriorGroupie Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 2:41 pm #

Love it! Great colours, can't wait to see it all together

10. designchic Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

I can't wait to see…looks beautiful – love the colors!!

11. Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 2:46 pm #

love those red pillows!

12. Leslie Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 4:35 pm #

Love those pillows; I see you're using the color of the year! I can't wait to see the room. 🙂 Merry Christmas to you and yours. 🙂

13. Andrea Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 4:44 pm #

I love your blog and I get so many ideas from it for my own home decorating. I just saw your feature on Design Sponge. Congrats!!

14. Kristy @ I Design Love Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 5:44 pm #

Love the coral/orange pillows with the gray. Can't wait to see the rest 🙂

Kristy

15. Holly Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 6:38 pm #

How fun Kirsten! A stripe and a whimsy touch are really fun to have in this room. I'm so glad you brought up the thought of Pinterest. I've been finding many more of my real life friends and relatives have joined, so it's definitely becoming much more popular. Your style itself is all yours and original, so as long as you keep showing us your great work and inspirations then you are still good to go!

16. barbara@hodge:podge Thursday, December 22, 2011 at 7:34 pm #

I know you don't share your source but where did you get that orange fabric? I am designing a space for a friend's teenage daughter who wants a graphic orange fabric at a good price point!

17. Jeckab Friday, December 23, 2011 at 12:51 pm #

A full over full adult bunkbeds are ideal for cramped bedroom spaces. However, for adults, you can also try looking for a full size loft bed that can easily accommodate you and your space needs too.

18. christine, just bella Friday, December 30, 2011 at 6:44 am #

I love this pillow combination! That goldfish pillow is fantastic, can't wait to see the rest of the room!

19. EthanJoshua Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10:18 am #

It's so gorgeous, looking so great. Your color combination is awesome. Design and lighting eye catching. Thanks for giving new design and ideas.
    Toronto Painters