Feature Friday: Just Bella

penguinkids02
Today I am featuring the home of Christine from Just Bella. Here’s how she describes her style:
I’d describe my style as clean, modern, classic with a twist.  I love mixing old and new in our home, we’ve got new pieces, thrifty finds, and yep, even a few pre-loved hand me downs thrown into the mix!
Enjoy!

NurseryFinal05
NurseryFinal01-2
NurseryFinal13
NurseryFinal16
NurseryFinal17
NurseryFinal26NurseryFinal04
NurseryFinal19
NurseryFinal07
NurseryFinal08
NurseryFinal10
NurseryFinal02-2
NurseryFinal15
NurseryFinal27

Get all the sources for this room here
headboard01

headboard02

headboard03

Find out more about this room here
DeckWS02

DeckCUs01
DeckWS01

DeckCU02

DeckCUs02

Find the sources for this patio here
Thanks to Christine for sharing her home with us!  Remember to check out her blog here

13 Responses to Feature Friday: Just Bella

1. Shanna Friday, December 30, 2011 at 11:24 am #

What a lovely home! I am in love with the master bedroom, especially that bed! Happy New Year, Kirsten 🙂

2. Laurie Friday, December 30, 2011 at 2:04 pm #

Great home. Happy New year!

3. Sistergirl Friday, December 30, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

I was thinking about painting my basement gray. It really looks nice. I just love the light fixture that looks like stars. You did a great job.

4. christine, just bella Friday, December 30, 2011 at 3:30 pm #

Yay! Thank you so much for the feature, Kirsten! I'm so honored to be here 🙂

5. 622press Friday, December 30, 2011 at 6:19 pm #

Hmmm… I think I might be Christine's long lost home decor twin! I have about half the same stuff—right down to the books! Great minds think alike!

6. Holly Friday, December 30, 2011 at 6:19 pm #

Really really pretty – I love what Christine did in the nursery. And I really adore her little lipstick holders that she has – those details are great. Heading over to check out her blog.

7. Olga@Stardust-Decor&Style Friday, December 30, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

Great house! Simple and clean lines indeed! Loved the combination of grey and yellow! Very good job!
    Love, Olga

8. Lauren Clark @ Prudence Design Spot Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9:33 pm #

I adore the guest room – so crisp and fresh. It's what I am thinking of for our master!

9. Jenna Saturday, December 31, 2011 at 9:18 pm #

great home! I love the mobile in her nursery… very fun and sophisticated!

10. Staci Monday, January 2, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

This is a really cute house, she did a great job!

11. Michaela Monday, January 2, 2012 at 7:53 pm #

Isn't Christine's home just amazing? I love it! So colorful and joyful! Her baby girl's nursery is so sweet. Great feature, Kirsten!

12. Rosa @ FlutterFlutter Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 5:13 am #

Beautiful spaces, and gorgeous photos too! She has such a consistent pretty style going on!

13. Ferren Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 11:02 am #

The baby room here is absolutely inspiring. I never thought grey could work so well for a child's room– it's so stylish!

Ferren