My Curators Collection on Joss & Main

I am still recovering from the craziness of Christmas! I’m unpacking and unwinding. I’ll be posting a little recap tomorrow of my Holiday vacation. But in the meantime make sure you check out my curators collection on Joss & Main! I’ve picked some of my favorite colorful and bright products for you to browse. I also wrote up a post for the Joss & Main blog. Check that out here

9 Responses to My Curators Collection on Joss & Main

1. Shanna Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 11:01 am #

I happened to be on Joss & Main yesterday and saw this! Super cool! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

2. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

So cool, congrats Kirsten!! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

3. jamie @ [kreyv] Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 1:14 pm #

Loved the items you chose! I was excited to see your face at Joss & Main!

4. Saudah Saleem Interiors Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 1:27 pm #

Congrats Kirsten! Really nice pieces you've selected.

5. Kristy @ I Design Love Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

Love all of the items you selected, especially all of the bold, bright and graphic pillows you picked out. You can for sure tell that this is your collection.

Kristy

6. Angie Helm Interiors Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

I peeked at it yesterday. Such a fun collection!

7. Ragland Hill Social by Gwen Driscoll Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 5:47 am #

Will look forward to visiting Joss & Main. Best to you in 2012!

8. iheartorganizing Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 6:28 am #

I saw your blog name pop into my email from Joss & Main and I was SO excited! Congrats, you picked fabulous pieces!

xoxo,
    Jen

9. Jen Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 3:20 am #

Cabins are the best wintertime treat, aren't they?! I didn't make use of the one available to us this year because I was sick, but it's on the agenda for next year! I miss snow 🙂