Beautiful Paper Source

I have been looking for inexpensive art ideas for the model home and I came across the most beautiful decorative paper from Paper Source. They have such a great selection of patterned and metallic paper. And most of it is big enough to frame as art in your home.

You can also use paper to cover books as I did in this room
Make sure you check out all the paper options here!
photo by Jessica Kettle Photography

, ,

29 Responses to Beautiful Paper Source

1. -Kasey Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 12:01 pm #

This is great. Love me some paper art!

2. Laurie Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 12:30 pm #

Kirsten – thanks for sharing such a great source. I love that you used paper to dress up your books! Great accessory.

3. Andrea Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 12:48 pm #

Great source. I love this company. So many beautiful choices.

4. (Eileen) a creative day Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 1:30 pm #

I love Paper Source. Great picks!

xoxo
    eileen

5. jamie @ [kreyv] Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

Thank you SO much for this post! I can't ever seem to find paper that isn't too cutesy.

6. Miss Hannah B. Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 2:25 pm #

Paper source is awesome. They have the greatest merchandise.

7. binhtheredonethat Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 2:26 pm #

It's great idea to frame as art…I also love your books cover collection. Thanks for sharing!

8. Chic Geek Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 4:13 pm #

LOVE this post. Thanks so much for sharing!

9. Brittany Simmons Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 4:22 pm #

never can resist a good pattern from paper source! loveofinteriors.blogspot.com

10. Leslie Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

Ohh! I love paper. What great ideas.

11. Jen @ A Touch of Lovely Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

what an awesome idea! i've been looking for something small for an awkward empty space in my bedroom. i'm totally going to do this!

12. Sally@ Abode Casa Home Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 7:12 pm #

Obsessed with paper source

13. Jen of MadeByGirl Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 9:20 pm #

the frames are so cool…love paper source! :))

14. NauticalWheeler Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 9:38 pm #

Will have to check them out! I love that teal/tan/brown one

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

15. Chic Coles Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 10:25 pm #

Love paper source! I was looking for some great paper to cover books like the image above, so I will go check it out!

16. emily@boxwoodclippings.com Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 12:41 am #

Love Paper Source! Got to go to one in Pasedena, Ca last year. The husband was appalled that I spent at least 30 mins in a stationary shop 🙂

17. Lisa Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 12:49 am #

I really like the idea of framing decorative paper. This is what I should do with all the paper I've hoarded that's way too pretty to use as wrapping paper.
    I am addicted to paper/stationary stores!:)

18. Karena Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 1:43 am #

Kirsten these are gorgeous!! I love the marbleized papers!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

19. PURA VIDA Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 2:59 am #

Love love love

20. LisaMende Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 12:51 pm #

I love PaperSource! These are great!

21. Homestyling101 Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

Wow! Great source- thanks for sharing! I am going to order some to frame for a client…just when I needed it!
    Joanne

22. Anonymous Thursday, March 1, 2012 at 9:06 pm #

What a great idea. I have been trying to find inexpensive ways to dress up my boring walls. Thank you!

23. pinkertonjamesl Friday, March 2, 2012 at 6:55 am #

Paper crafting designs look so creative and innovative.Thanx to share with us.

Promosyon

24. Katie Friday, March 2, 2012 at 4:18 pm #

love paper source! i love the book cover idea – thanks! 🙂

25. Nora Friday, March 2, 2012 at 5:24 pm #

Where did you get the frames?! they are perfect!

26. Emily Monday, March 5, 2012 at 5:22 am #

I totally bought that first pink flame-stitched paper a few weeks ago just to frame! I haven't found the proper frame yet, but it will be great once I do.

27. xoxo J and V Monday, March 5, 2012 at 6:52 pm #

Thanks for sharing! So many great choices, truly worth framing!

28. Designology Interiors Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 8:25 pm #

They have the best patterns. I just finished a Living Room collage with their paper. http://designologyinteriors.blogspot.com/

29. Cathy Schusler Thursday, March 8, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

*love* this idea! i particularly love the wave paper. it looks very similar to hokusai's famous linocut, great wave. i live in tokyo and there is an absolute plethora of beautiful japanese prints/papers to be found. it'll take me forever and a day to decide on just 3 for framing so i think i'll be trying out the book cover idea instead 😉 thanks for sharing! xCathy