Etsy iPhone Cover Roundup

Maybe it’s dumb but I feel so depressed that I don’t  have an iphone. I feel like I’m the only one left in the world that can’t use Instagram. I’m crossing my fingers that I might get one for my birthday this summer. Here are some iphone covers I’m coveting.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

34 Responses to Etsy iPhone Cover Roundup

1. Anonymous Monday, February 27, 2012 at 11:45 am #

I don't have one either. The plans are too darn expensive or I would definitely have one.

2. Tabuleiro Chic Monday, February 27, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Que lindos!!!!Amamos!!!!Beijinhos do TC!!!

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Monday, February 27, 2012 at 1:33 pm #

Great selection, love the monogrammed one! FUN!

4. Devrie Pettit Monday, February 27, 2012 at 2:07 pm #

Rumor has it, the iphone 5 is curved. If that is the case, then people will have to design new covers, these wontfit.

5. .life is reediculous. Monday, February 27, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

i am left out of the instagram cool kids club, too. my company supplies my cell phone, so until they spring for it, i will be on team blackberry. surely they see my need to blog and take outfit pics aside from work?? duh!

6. Nat Monday, February 27, 2012 at 3:00 pm #

I just got one last week! I was feeling so left out and I have to admit it's as amazing as I imagined it would be. It felt like forever waiting for my "new every 2" to come up with Verizon so I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for it.

7. Leslie Monday, February 27, 2012 at 3:14 pm #

I also don't have an iphone. I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon, if that makes you feel any better. I too also feel like I'm the only one. I just don't want to pay for the data plan!

8. Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms Monday, February 27, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

How did you know I am looking for one of these?! You're going to love your new phone….

9. Marissa Waddell Monday, February 27, 2012 at 3:31 pm #

I thought you hated touch screen phones? But the iPhone is amazing! I will never switch back. But I have a hard time buying any of these covers when Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs cases come cheaper.

10. Jennifer L. Griffin Monday, February 27, 2012 at 3:46 pm #

And I thought I was the only person alive without an iPhone! I did check into one last weekend though, but $90 a month??? Yikes, I can buy lots of other stuff for that!

11. Sita Monday, February 27, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

I do love my iPhone, and now that I have one, I don't know what I would do without it! It is not just a phone, but a lifestyle tool. The array of pretty cases out there make me love it even more! Thanks for the round-up!

12. Anna @ Take the Side Street Monday, February 27, 2012 at 4:19 pm #

I don't have one either… boo. I'm eligible to upgrade in a couple months, right around my birthday and mother's day… so keeping my fingers crossed 😉

13. suzanne Vachon Monday, February 27, 2012 at 5:22 pm #

Hi,

My favorite iphone holder is the Missoni like, I wonder if I could get it at Target.

Thanks, it is an inspiring post, I never know what kind of case I should get.

decogirlmontreal.com

14. Emily Peck Monday, February 27, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

All I can say is this makes me wish I had an iPhone. This site also has some SUPER ADORABLE iPhone cases: http://store.cuptakes.com/ They need to make more cute covers for Windows Phones! 🙂 Happy Monday!

15. Hannah Monday, February 27, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

I felt the same way! How silly is that? But I wanted instagram sooo bad that I bought myself an iPhone..happy early birthday to me! I got a really cute iphone case from kate spade…hers are amazing! xo

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

16. Amy Louise Monday, February 27, 2012 at 6:16 pm #

I just found these cases last week and fell in love with them. They are not Etsy though.

17. (BAD) Blog About Design Monday, February 27, 2012 at 7:03 pm #

What great cases! I especially love #6, the wood case.

18. Sus Monday, February 27, 2012 at 7:09 pm #

I think you can view instagram stuff online, even without an iphone (I think!). I heard about http://web.stagram.com/ on the Today show. Hope that helps 🙂

19. gloss white Monday, February 27, 2012 at 8:03 pm #

Glad to know I'm not alone without an iphone. Great cases!

20. Amy Collins {Fresh and Fancy} Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:00 pm #

Love your selections Kristen! So bright and fun!

21. ah6600 Monday, February 27, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

visit me

22. NauticalWheeler Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 1:42 am #

I love #1 and 12!! Great finds!

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

23. Lisa Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 3:04 am #

Kristen, Just saw the gingham one in Country Home and now that you have highlighted it too it must mean it's speaking to me-"Buy me"!!

24. Jenna Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 3:34 am #

I feel the exact same way! So don't worry, your not the only one. 🙂

25. Carissa @ Mean Maharani Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 4:26 am #

Oooooh I like the one by Dani notes! So cute!

xx
    Carissa

26. PURA VIDA Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 9:44 am #

Don't be depressed, when your birthday comes this summer there will be something new…wish for a picnic

27. Playing Sublimely Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 10:05 am #

I am with you homegirl, sigh…..

28. John Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

A very big thanks Kirsten for showing my work (No 1).

29. Maegan Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 6:42 am #

Love the cases- I think 1 and 12 are my favorite. And you are totally not alone in not having an iPhone…

30. pinkertonjamesl Friday, March 2, 2012 at 7:01 am #

So nice of collections of the i phones.It really great color designs in this images.

Promosyon

31. ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA Sunday, March 4, 2012 at 10:30 am #

wow! lovely collections!!!

-fashion illustrator-

32. Dia Szabo Monday, March 12, 2012 at 4:38 pm #

Beautiful Easter Collection. Thanks to include my Bird Nest with Blue Egg.

33. iPad Mini Skin Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 2:46 am #

Lovely cases! love the monogrammed one!

34. Ethan Smith Friday, July 25, 2014 at 8:05 pm #

Buy & sell new and used iPhones.
    Wide selection of new and used iPhones for sale.
    More at used iphone