Red and Pink Etsy Roundup

Sorry for the disappearing act last week. I have been really struggling to get my act together. Not only am I nauseous all day but the complete lack of energy is just killing me! Anyway, I have some great blog posts planned for this week so lets’ hope I get enough motivation to actually write them!
In honor of Valentine’s Day being tomorrow I’ve put together a little roundup of pink and red items for you found on etsy. Enjoy!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.

12 Responses to Red and Pink Etsy Roundup

1. .....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies Monday, February 13, 2012 at 11:29 am #

Hi Kristen, Hope you start feeling better soon! Have you had your iron levels checked? I was really tired when I was pregnant with my second and I just thought "of course I should be tired, I'm pregnant and chasing a two year old all day". Turns out my iron was low — after correcting that problem, I felt much better.
    Hope you have a happy day! You pink and red Etsy finds are really sweet!
    Elizabeth

2. Bernadette {Chic Spaces for Little Faces} Monday, February 13, 2012 at 11:55 am #

Really cute stuff Kirsten! I love the acorns. I hope you are feeling better soon! I'm sure you probably already tried everything but just in case you haven't heard of this one, my dr. said I could take 1 unisom at night with a vitamin B for nausea. Although I didn't really need it this worked wonders for my friend who had been horribly sick with her pregnancies.

3. Kris and Jen Monday, February 13, 2012 at 12:58 pm #

ughhh…Hope you're feeling better….I felt a bit "yucky" with my 2 boys but was sooo sick with my daughter. I'm thinking "girl!"

4. Chic Coles Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:09 pm #

We all send our best and hope this to will pass quickly for you. White foods!

5. charmaine Monday, February 13, 2012 at 1:23 pm #

I had a hard time with my 3rd as well so I feel for you. Although you were missed, you don't need to apologize. Totally understandable! Hope you feel better soon!

Charmaine

6. Simple Dwellings Monday, February 13, 2012 at 2:28 pm #

I hope you feel better soon! It must be tough with all this morning sickness! Hang in there! 🙂 I love the Valentine's Day round up! The pink earrings (#13) are so pretty!

7. Nicole Rene Monday, February 13, 2012 at 2:36 pm #

Oh my! Looks fabulous!!! I love all this stuff! You found some great inspiration! And hopefully you're not too tired all week! At least you have an excuse! I'm tired just because well who knows! Haha!

Have a great week!

8. Sita Monday, February 13, 2012 at 4:04 pm #

Thanks for the fantastic round up Kirsten. I love the little birdie print! I hope you get feeling better soon. I was sooo nauseous with all three of my pregnancies…I totally feel your pain! I know it is hard when you already have a little one to take care of, but I hope you can get some rest. If we don't see a post around here for a couple of days, we all know why, and I think most of us TOTALLY understand! 🙂

9. Amy Collins {Fresh and Fancy} Monday, February 13, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

Glad you are feeling better! Missed reading your blog posts!

10. Leslie Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:41 pm #

I hope you're feeling better soon. I love those pink earrings and that pink fan is so cool!

11. Anna (A Newfound Treasure) Monday, February 13, 2012 at 8:43 pm #

Love this roundup! Such a perfect color combo!!!

12. donna Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 11:20 pm #

Your Etsy roundups are always the best…I cant afford to keep reading your blog! Thanks for all the effort you put into creating these for us.