Feature Friday: Dixie Delights

Today I am featuring Amanda’s beautiful home from the blog Dixie Delights. Here is how she describes her style:
Enjoy!
den 1
den 2

nursery 1
nursery 2

basement 8
basement 1

basement 3
basement 4
basement 5

Thank you so much Amanda for sharing your home with us! Check out more details on her blog here.

10 Responses to Feature Friday: Dixie Delights

1. Katharine Friday, March 30, 2012 at 11:55 am #

Amanda's home is AMAZING!!! I'm dying over that sweet monogrammed pillow and the bonus area with pool table! Thank you for sharing!

2. Pudel-design Friday, March 30, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

Her home is really amazing!
    Love the basement!
    All the yellow!
    Thank you for sharing!

Lovely greetings…

3. Danielle Friday, March 30, 2012 at 2:00 pm #

Okay I think I pinned more pictures in this one post than I've pinned in an entire week. She and I clearly have the same style. LOVE!

4. Erica {let why lead} Friday, March 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm #

I always look forward to your Feature Fridays, Kirsten! Thanks for doing them!

Also, I really like this home's family play areas.

5. Amy {Fresh and Fancy} Friday, March 30, 2012 at 4:08 pm #

That basement is amazing! So glad you shared this house – it's beautiful!

6. Dixie Delights Friday, March 30, 2012 at 4:32 pm #

Kirsten, Thank you SO much for the feature!! Amanda

7. Landi {The Lifestyle Guide} Friday, March 30, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

Wonderful job!! Such a beautiful home… love the numbers on the stairs, the bar stools in the kitchen & my favorite room is the basement! Love the yellow with black&white look!

8. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door Friday, March 30, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

The wall color in her living room. The rug in her basement. Her master bedroom. Everything!! I just love it! And she has the same front door as I do. 🙂 Thanks for sharing!!

9. Julia - the Urban Slant Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 3:36 am #

love this feature! especially the bright game room – love the yellow pops.

10. Anonymous Friday, July 27, 2012 at 9:42 pm #

i am looking for the monogram font in the wingback any ideas.