Etsy Coral & Teal Roundup

This Spring I am loving Coral & Teal together. Both of these colors are so fun, light and spring-like! Enjoy a few of my favorite finds on Etsy.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16

17 Responses to Etsy Coral & Teal Roundup

1. Lish Monday, April 30, 2012 at 11:03 am #

Oh these are beautiful!!! I LOVE the color combination, so bright and happy!
    I'm your 'newish' follower..I've been stalking for a few days now and spent hours looking through your feature friday posts!:) Happy Monday!

2. Laurie Monday, April 30, 2012 at 11:39 am #

I always love to read your Etsy roundup. This one is so great – loving this color combo.

3. Helena - A Diary of Lovely Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12:19 pm #

love these, really lovely colour combination!

4. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12:27 pm #

these are two of my fave colors right now and i have just added coral to my dining and living room! and i love critters- that fox pin makes me want a pet fox. 🙂

5. Jamie and Vashti @ Like Me Some Monday, April 30, 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Love the color combination and the necklaces are great!

6. Janell @ House of Fifty Monday, April 30, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

My favorite color combo, great finds! Janell

7. amber wallace Monday, April 30, 2012 at 1:54 pm #

Love those colors together! And love the roundup!

8. designstiles Monday, April 30, 2012 at 5:00 pm #

This is still one of my favorite color combinations. So pretty. Love that no. 9 necklace.

9. jamie @ [kreyv] Monday, April 30, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

I love this combo. I am using these colors for Stella's big girl room, so thanks for showing me some cute accessories from Etsy!

10. Amy {Fresh and Fancy} Monday, April 30, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

that herringbone iphone case is so cute – great finds!

11. Miss Hannah B. Monday, April 30, 2012 at 9:39 pm #

I always enjoy your Etsy roundups. They give you such great ideas! Thanks so much

12. Lacy in the Sky with Diapers Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 1:55 am #

Yay for etsy, I love supporting these businesses. Thanks for the roundup. I am for sure going to check all of them out!!!

13. Amanda of Sweet Reverie Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 6:13 am #

Thank you, Kirsten, for featuring my little birdie in this beautiful mix of coral and aqua! I love these colors too…so bright and lively – a perfect spring combo! 🙂

14. clairashley Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

I love this colour combination so much!
    Thank you Kirsten, for featuring my beaded necklace!

15. noelani Friday, May 4, 2012 at 1:56 am #

Teal is definitely one of my favorites this Spring, 🙂

16. smadav 2017 Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 10:07 am #

Wanna say thanks for provide this informative stuff. Thanks for this article and i am hoping for this.